Essential The Official Coli Horror Film Thread: Discussion, Recommendations And Murder.

Nicole0416_718_929_646212

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC and FBA Riverboat Retaliation
Abysmal turn out.
It's only a few of us that comment in here and are true horror fans in the first place.
This is a section of the forum where a majority of the people don't just comment to have something to say, without any real thought behind it.
Most horror topics we talk about are not one word sentences or words; because we all have years and a variety of experiences.
Stop comparing this to TLR - the only thing that matters to me, is what the RIGHT people who comment for the right reasons, have words to say for the right reasons. even if it's only 3-4 of us- at least there's engagement.

Neuromancer

Son of the Robot
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
A Villa Straylight.
It's only a few of us that comment in here and are true horror fans in the first place.
This is a section of the forum where a majority of the people don't just comment to have something to say, without any real thought behind it.
Most horror topics we talk about are not one word sentences or words; because we all have years and a variety of experiences.
Stop comparing this to TLR - the only thing that matters to me, is what the RIGHT people who comment for the right reasons, have words to say for the right reasons. even if it's only 3-4 of us- at least there's engagement.
:francis:ok. I guess You're right.

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
You seen the last vs? 9 people voted. 9.
Would you stop?? What are you counting for? What does it matter - it's not about doing numbers on this side or the repetitive shyt. No comment is alike in here. obviously for horror threads and topics there are going to be way more lurkers than actual commenters bc horror movies, stories, directors, producers, creators are not for everybody. There's people that watch for entertainment or there's people that watch for plot, background, details and substance. Most of us commenting in the thread are here for both. I've been watching horror movies since I was 6, do you know how many people that I've met since then who actually like or appreciate the genre - 2 (other than my father and a few of my brothers). How many female horror fans do you know? If I let people dictate me what I "should" like and what I "should" discuss - or was worried about how many people would accept what I discuss in here - I wouldn't even be in this forum trying to contribute or feeling free enough to voice my opinion. Not everything is a popularity run. if it's the same 3-4 names, fuk it - I like reading what everyone has to say. I've been commenting more in here than most of the other spaces bc I get tired of seeing the same fuk shyt and content, that's dead boring and recycled at times. Here, there's always something new to discuss or talk about besides exposing, roasting and instigating - small minds think small. Blahhh.. tired of that.

Last edited:

Neuromancer

Son of the Robot
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
A Villa Straylight.
Would you stop?? What are you counting for? What does it matter - it's not about doing numbers on this side or the repetitive shyt. No comment is alike in here. obviously for horror threads and topics there are going to be way more lurkers than actual commenters bc horror movies, stories, directors, producers, creators are not for everybody. I've been watching horror movies since I was 6, do you know how many people that I've met since then who actually like or appreciate the genre - 2 (other than my father and a few of my brothers). How many female horror fans do you know? If I let people dictate me what I "should" like and what I "should" discuss - or was worried about how many people would accept what I discuss in here - I wouldn't even be in this forum trying to contribute.
Ok:ehh:

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Would you stop?? What are you counting for? What does it matter - it's not about doing numbers on this side or the repetitive shyt. No comment is alike in here. obviously for horror threads and topics there are going to be way more lurkers than actual commenters bc horror movies, stories, directors, producers, creators are not for everybody. There's people that watch for entertainment or there's people that watch for plot, background, details and substance. Most of us commenting in the thread are here for both. I've been watching horror movies since I was 6, do you know how many people that I've met since then who actually like or appreciate the genre - 2 (other than my father and a few of my brothers). How many female horror fans do you know? If I let people dictate me what I "should" like and what I "should" discuss - or was worried about how many people would accept what I discuss in here - I wouldn't even be in this forum trying to contribute or feeling free enough to voice my opinion. Not everything is a popularity run. if it's the same 3-4 names, fuk it - I like reading what everyone has to say. I've been commenting more in here than most of the other spaces bc I get tired of seeing the same fuk shyt and content, that's dead boring and recycled at times. Here, there's always something new to discuss or talk about besides exposing, roasting and instigating - small minds think small. Blahhh.. tired of that.

p.s. this USED to be an non-conflictual discussion until @Jello Biafra thought it was sweet to impose Rob Zombie's name with slander filled slick commentary and rudely interject with his unfair representations and inaccuracies - but those days are gone. Blinders are off - no more restraint. He's food. He has taken advantage of my patience
:manny:
:cook:
:camby::sas1:

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Speaking of Rob Zombie, I watched 23 for the first time and it's bizarre as all hell but I enjoyed it. I just don't categorize it as a horror movie. It's more an action-thriller than anything. Felt like a Rob Zombie take on the throwback "Running Man" with completely over the top villains and action. It's dark, oddly comedic for something so twisted and I found myself really interested in where they'd take it next. Also...the Running Man is a childhood favorite of mine so that helped.
This is what I'm talking about
:salute::youngsabo:

Jello Biafra

A true friend stabs you in the front
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Behind You
I'm saying!!!!! I haven't watched these films in years, I need time to rewatch them and post up!!!! Then he goes and comments 2 films back to back, nothing but his negative RZ refrain, that's not right - let me at least get my thought process together - putting out back to back disses
ClearcutMeekGrouse-size_restricted.gif
It all ends tomorrow...

MartyMcFly

What's up doc, can we rock?
Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
I haven't been too impressed with the quality of content so far. I'm only on Ep. 2 though (man in the suitcase). The werewolf fighting the Nazis was ok. Just seems more tame than the original series.
The second to last episode has a good segment. I’m pretty much split on them. Each episode I like one segment and I’m meh on another. Minus the first episode