Essential The Official Coli Horror Film Thread: Discussion, Recommendations And Murder.

Nicole0416_718_929_646212

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC and FBA Riverboat Retaliation
THE LORDS OF SALEM
RWy1gPg.jpg

The Good
Judy Geeson, Dee Wallace and Patricia Quinn as a trio of witches were the only good thing about this movie and maybe if the film focused on those three instead of Sheri Moon Zombie this film would have been less of a train wreck.
zurc7Zk.jpg

The Bad
Sheri Moon Zombie is a charisma free automaton with the acting chops of a dust bunny and a constant look of dumbfounded wonder on her face. Giving her the starring role in any movie is asinine and should be enough to get whatever funding a director has been given taken away from him. If Rob Zombie is going to be allowed to make his singularly horrendous visions of horror then someone needs to take over the casting decisions from him so that he stops shoving his talentless wife on the world.
And speaking of Mr. Zombie, he really needs to take a few film school classes and join a writer’s workshop because he has no idea how to direct a movie in any way that makes sense and even less of an idea of how to write a cohesive script. Taking the ideas in your head and shooting them without any rhyme or reason does not a good movie make, Robert. The guy is all self-indulgence all the time.
gsLAhp6.jpg

The Ugly
No one aside from her significant other and her gynecologist really needs to see Meg Foster in her birthday suit.
p1JLaCM.jpg

Final Verdict
This was a terrible movie that made little to no sense, featured almost nothing of any interest in it’s entire running time and featured a wretched performance by Sheri Moon Zombie. The only bright spots were the wickedly delightful performances by Geeson, Wallace and Quinn but there was not nearly enough of those three to make up for the rest of the garbage this movie is filled with.
XnQm5QQ.gif

THE LORDS OF SALEM gets 1 unamused Capt. Spaulding:
lY4GWq3.png
What in the 3 Devil's Rejects From Hell on Salem's Lot is this???!!!! Why would you do this and what for!!!!????
:gucci::gucci::stopitslime::gucci::mjtf::mjtf::beli::leostare::what::patrice:

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
THE LORDS OF SALEM
RWy1gPg.jpg

The Good
Judy Geeson, Dee Wallace and Patricia Quinn as a trio of witches were the only good thing about this movie and maybe if the film focused on those three instead of Sheri Moon Zombie this film would have been less of a train wreck.
zurc7Zk.jpg

The Bad
Sheri Moon Zombie is a charisma free automaton with the acting chops of a dust bunny and a constant look of dumbfounded wonder on her face. Giving her the starring role in any movie is asinine and should be enough to get whatever funding a director has been given taken away from him. If Rob Zombie is going to be allowed to make his singularly horrendous visions of horror then someone needs to take over the casting decisions from him so that he stops shoving his talentless wife on the world.
And speaking of Mr. Zombie, he really needs to take a few film school classes and join a writer’s workshop because he has no idea how to direct a movie in any way that makes sense and even less of an idea of how to write a cohesive script. Taking the ideas in your head and shooting them without any rhyme or reason does not a good movie make, Robert. The guy is all self-indulgence all the time.
gsLAhp6.jpg

The Ugly
No one aside from her significant other and her gynecologist really needs to see Meg Foster in her birthday suit.
p1JLaCM.jpg

Final Verdict
This was a terrible movie that made little to no sense, featured almost nothing of any interest in it’s entire running time and featured a wretched performance by Sheri Moon Zombie. The only bright spots were the wickedly delightful performances by Geeson, Wallace and Quinn but there was not nearly enough of those three to make up for the rest of the garbage this movie is filled with.
XnQm5QQ.gif

lY4GWq3.png
and you disrespected Captain Spaulding with a captain Spaulding smiley about his own movies that he starred in.
YOU WANTED WAR, LETS FIGHT!!! Consider yourself an enemy combatant, persona non grata of the thread.
hqdefault.jpg

23Barrettcity

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Alright everyone- I’m watching this , got delayed but so far this is the best found footage horror that I’ve seen in a minute . I jump yelled 3 times, already ,46 mins in:deadmanny: my little one came in the room like :mjtf:“mommy wtf is wrong with you.” expression.
Me-:skip:Nothing. Go back to bed.
@23barretcity this is a good watch so far. Of course it has the cliche “let’s all split up to cover more ground “ but it’s not bad at all. Interesting bc parts of the movie are shown from the point of the view of the detective investigating the case. It’s like Cold Case Files meets “The Strangers” . I feel like there is a twist coming up with one of the victims - police just pulled her record and she has criminal arrests including a manslaughter charge.
Where did you watch it ? I’m looking on the streaming site I usually use

Last edited:

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
THE LORDS OF SALEM
RWy1gPg.jpg

The Good
zurc7Zk.jpg

The Bad
gsLAhp6.jpg

The Ugly
p1JLaCM.jpg

Final Verdict
XnQm5QQ.gif

lY4GWq3.png
Reserving my space to address this later.. point by refutable point.

cac poster

// ...
Daps
Reppin
Paris
THE LORDS OF SALEM
RWy1gPg.jpg

The Good
zurc7Zk.jpg

The Bad
gsLAhp6.jpg

The Ugly
p1JLaCM.jpg

Final Verdict
XnQm5QQ.gif

lY4GWq3.png
fukkin dying lmaooooo

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
This man @Jello Biafra watched a movie he know he doesn’t like knowing damn well he wouldn’t have a single good thing to say about it. All out of spite :russ:

That’s hateful

giphy.gif
I’m making it my personal mission to not comment or post in any threads in any parts of the forum on this site, until I address his post. I see that I need to focus.

taker597

Superstar
Daps
Castle Rock season 2 is a huge improvement over season 1.

It's more traditional and just a whole lot less of it being pretentious and up its own ass being a low quality art house show.

I love a good art show, but season 1 was just boring ass.

Season 2 isn't scary, but it's atleast engaging and entertaining