Essential The Official Coli Horror Film Thread: Discussion, Recommendations And Murder.

MartyMcFly

What's up doc, can we rock?
Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
:picard: Why 70?? lol.
I'll be lucky if I get to at least two throughout the weekend, uninterrupted.
oh wait.. you mean throughout the week??
I have no damn clue lol. We just put 70 on the list. It just happened that way. And nah it’s the weekend. We started it a few years ago and it was Friday-Sunday. Then it became Friday and Saturday or Friday and Sunday depending on our schedules and being adults smh. But actually now that I’m typing, the reason it’s 70 is because we carryover flicks we didn’t watch from the year before. Well never actually finish all of them but it’s just a nice pool to pick from

BXKingPin82

The Chairman of the Board will be... The Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Bronx NY
Got to the crib and threw this on.

MV5BNmM3ZTJmMmYtYjhlOS00MzkzLWJkYWQtN2E0NjZlZGM3NDc5XkEyXkFqcGdeQXVyMjM4NTM5NDY@._V1_.jpg

I liked it for the most part.
shyt was kinda gross tho all that semen lookin shyt seeping thru the walls.
Was a good lil watch. Not too long either.

Nicole0416_718_929_646212

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC and FBA Riverboat Retaliation
What is this ??! :ohhh:Shudder exclusive. Has anyone peeped this -
The spirits of Juon v The Ring
-
After watching a cursed videotape, Natsumi has only two days before she will be killed by demonic entity Sadako. Her only hope is to pit Sadako against Kayako, a menacing spirit that inhabits a haunted house.
40a5122cbf8583f1_boxart.jpg

Daps
Reppin
Denver
In the spirit of Halloween/ Who do y’all have? Top 5 Horror movie characters Dead, Revived, Resurfaced, Reimagined, Reintroduced Or Alive and why?
:demonic:

Laurie Strode, MacReady, Leslie Vernon, Bill from It/It 2, Jaime Kennedy’s character from the scream franchise

Last edited:

cac poster

// ...
Daps
Reppin
Paris
>> Review Ketchup

The Lighthouse
- Definitely worth the ticket price. It's paced well for the most part, and the director Rob Eggers does a great job fleshing out the small island where it takes place - interestingly shot, but mostly through the really great sound design. On the surface, it's one of those movies where there's one dynamic between two opposing characters which you can read in to how you like, but the real meat is in Pattinson's character's backstory and how guilt and repression play in the human mind and affect the way someone lives their life. It's not an intense thriller and there's no deep social allegory, but there's plenty to chew on as a humanistic study.

The Night Stalker
- I used to watch the Carl Kolchak show as a kid, I remember my dad showing it to me. It wasn't particularly amazing but nice background music while I was hanging out late Friday night. Darren McGavin doing schmaltzy detective voiceovers was enjoyable enough in its own right

Night of the Living Dead (1990)
- Damn, I guess I never realized this was directed by my paisan hero of creature and gore effects, Tom Savini, and his directorial debut no less... This one retells the script religiously for the most part, but switches things up a bit at the end while still maintaining the strength of the narrative. Honestly, I LOVED pretty much everything about this one. Tony freakin Todd absolutely kills the lead!! Patricia Tallman's version of Barbara is obviously 100x cooler (and hotter). The Savini zombie effects are perfectly on-brand without ever indulging itself too much in to the gore so as to maintain the atmosphere of the original. I am so happy I decided on this last-minute, cause it was a perfect way to end a Saturday night.

Straw Hat Luffy

Veteran
Daps
What is this ??! :ohhh:Shudder exclusive. Has anyone peeped this -
The spirits of Juon v The Ring
-
After watching a cursed videotape, Natsumi has only two days before she will be killed by demonic entity Sadako. Her only hope is to pit Sadako against Kayako, a menacing spirit that inhabits a haunted house.
40a5122cbf8583f1_boxart.jpg

The ring vs the grudge is on shudder

Dope film.

I realized something in the grudge that pisses me off.

Whenever kayako appear mother fukkers just let themselves get got :stopitslime: that bytch takes 20 mins to move and these fools just stand there like :ohhh:

Straw Hat Luffy

Veteran
Daps
Return+of+the+Living+Dead

Was not expecting this to go HARD HARD.

Was expecting it to be scary but it sort of came off as a comedy even though you can list it as a horror.

My favorite parts about the movie

Black character not dying first>>>>

Oh girl being naked for no reason >>>>>

The ending is so left-field.... so wild >>>>>>>>>>>

I see the sequels have lower ratings but I want to check them out.

BXKingPin82

The Chairman of the Board will be... The Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Bronx NY
In the spirit of Halloween/ Who do y’all have? Top 5 Horror movie characters Dead, Revived, Resurfaced, Reimagined, Reintroduced Or Alive and why?
:demonic:

Chucky
That brother from this movie Creature (2011)
Zombie baby from Dead Alive
Fredrick Krueger
Kakihara from Ichi the Killer

Straw Hat Luffy

Veteran
Daps
MV5BNTUyNTNjNzYtMDVhYi00YTEwLWJiMGYtNTcxNTFhZjU4NDFiXkEyXkFqcGdeQXVyMTQxNzMzNDI@._V1_.jpg

This one was okay... The main character was a fukking simp tho...

kept pissing me off...

Brings his girl back from the dead and hes shocked that she likes to eat brains :hhh:

Go thru all that trouble and get everyone killed to bring a dead girlfriend back:francis:

Go thru all that trouble just to get bit and decide him and his girl need to die:stopitslime:

Everyone on reddit praising this film but it's like damn that was super annoying....

Melinda Clarke was hot as fukk in this though.....

Horror need a new female sex symbol