Essential The Official Coli Horror Film Thread: Discussion, Recommendations And Murder.

Nicole0416_718_929_646212

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC and FBA Riverboat Retaliation
I think French Horror has another one - looks creepy af.
“Therapy”
Found Footage
therapy.jpg

Alright everyone- I’m watching this , got delayed but so far this is the best found footage horror that I’ve seen in a minute . I jump yelled 3 times, already ,46 mins in:deadmanny: my little one came in the room like :mjtf:“mommy wtf is wrong with you.” expression.
Me-:skip:Nothing. Go back to bed.
@23barretcity this is a good watch so far. Of course it has the cliche “let’s all split up to cover more ground “ but it’s not bad at all. Interesting bc parts of the movie are shown from the point of the view of the detective investigating the case. It’s like Cold Case Files meets “The Strangers” . I feel like there is a twist coming up with one of the victims - police just pulled her record and she has criminal arrests including a manslaughter charge.

23Barrettcity

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Alright everyone- I’m watching this , got delayed but so far this is the best found footage horror that I’ve seen in a minute . I jump yelled 3 times, already ,46 mins in:deadmanny: my little one came in the room like :mjtf:“mommy wtf is wrong with you.” expression.
@23barretcity this is a good watch so far. Of course it has the cliche “let’s all split up to cover more ground “ but it’s not bad at all. Interesting bc parts of the movie are shown from the point of the view of the detective investigating the case. It’s like Cold Case Files meets “The Strangers” . I feel like there is a twist coming up with one of the victims - police just pulled her record and she has criminal arrests including a manslaughter charge.
Damn I love me some found footage movies definitely going to watch :wow::ehh::mjgrin: Halloween .
Saw countdown this weekend and for a quick cheapish little horror movie it was good

Jello Biafra

A true friend stabs you in the front
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Behind You
Return+of+the+Living+Dead

Was not expecting this to go HARD HARD.

Was expecting it to be scary but it sort of came off as a comedy even though you can list it as a horror.

My favorite parts about the movie

Black character not dying first>>>>

Oh girl being naked for no reason >>>>>

The ending is so left-field.... so wild >>>>>>>>>>>

I see the sequels have lower ratings but I want to check them out.
This one of my favorite horror movies ever. And the sequel isn't as good but it still is a pretty enjoyable zombie flick.

T.H.E.GOD

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL

I love found footage so I’m definitely going to watch this tonight. Thanks!

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
I love found footage so I’m definitely going to watch this tonight. Thanks!
omg.. this was really really good. I recommend the watch. sheeeesshhh.. that ending though. :damn::damn:even though it could have been easily avoidable but cops gonna cop :mjlol:(It's subtitled, doesn't affect the movie at all. don't watch it dubbed).
That's all I'm going to say about it so you can watch for yourself.

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Damn I love me some found footage movies definitely going to watch :wow::ehh::mjgrin: Halloween .
Saw countdown this weekend and for a quick cheapish little horror movie it was good
This one definitely goes into the higher tier of found footage. French horror movies have a lane to themselves with that, because they seem to execute it a lot better in comparison to some that I've watched. Lots of twist - usually I can foresee who is linked to what but it took me to almost the end of the movie to see the flip.

Jello Biafra

A true friend stabs you in the front
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Behind You
THE LORDS OF SALEM
RWy1gPg.jpg

The Good
Judy Geeson, Dee Wallace and Patricia Quinn as a trio of witches were the only good thing about this movie and maybe if the film focused on those three instead of Sheri Moon Zombie this film would have been less of a train wreck.
zurc7Zk.jpg

The Bad
Sheri Moon Zombie is a charisma free automaton with the acting chops of a dust bunny and a constant look of dumbfounded wonder on her face. Giving her the starring role in any movie is asinine and should be enough to get whatever funding a director has been given taken away from him. If Rob Zombie is going to be allowed to make his singularly horrendous visions of horror then someone needs to take over the casting decisions from him so that he stops shoving his talentless wife on the world.
And speaking of Mr. Zombie, he really needs to take a few film school classes and join a writer’s workshop because he has no idea how to direct a movie in any way that makes sense and even less of an idea of how to write a cohesive script. Taking the ideas in your head and shooting them without any rhyme or reason does not a good movie make, Robert. The guy is all self-indulgence all the time.
gsLAhp6.jpg

The Ugly
No one aside from her significant other and her gynecologist really needs to see Meg Foster in her birthday suit.
p1JLaCM.jpg

Final Verdict
This was a terrible movie that made little to no sense, featured almost nothing of any interest in it’s entire running time and featured a wretched performance by Sheri Moon Zombie. The only bright spots were the wickedly delightful performances by Geeson, Wallace and Quinn but there was not nearly enough of those three to make up for the rest of the garbage this movie is filled with.
XnQm5QQ.gif

THE LORDS OF SALEM gets 1 unamused Capt. Spaulding:
lY4GWq3.png

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
via Deadline
The Conjuring Creators to Develop a LaLaurie Mansion Horror Franchise
The Conjuring creators to develop a LaLaurie Mansion horror franchise
Deadline brings word that The Conjuring writers Chad and Carey Hayes are developing a new horror film franchise, which will revolve around the infamous LaLaurie Mansion in New Orleans. The Hayes brothers are partnering with Cindy Bond and Doug McKay’s newly formed Faster Horse Pictures to produce the planned franchise.

“We love writing films in which we get to tell true stories – incorporating moments that people can look up and discover did in fact happen. With the LaLaurie House we get to do exactly that. There is a wealth of documentation of a very dark and frightening past of true events. Not to mention that after spending some time there, what we personally experienced was truly unnerving,” the Hayes brothers said in a statement.

The LaLaurie Mansion is being considered as one of the world’s most haunted places. Its dark and sinister reputation was caused by former owner and resident Madame Delphine LaLaurie.

‘The Conjuring’ Writers Announce New Horror Franchise Based on the Haunted LaLaurie Mansion

Tunez

Lloyd Banks Stan
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Southside, 2gz Up
via Deadline
The Conjuring Creators to Develop a LaLaurie Mansion Horror Franchise
The Conjuring creators to develop a LaLaurie Mansion horror franchise
Deadline brings word that The Conjuring writers Chad and Carey Hayes are developing a new horror film franchise, which will revolve around the infamous LaLaurie Mansion in New Orleans. The Hayes brothers are partnering with Cindy Bond and Doug McKay’s newly formed Faster Horse Pictures to produce the planned franchise.

“We love writing films in which we get to tell true stories – incorporating moments that people can look up and discover did in fact happen. With the LaLaurie House we get to do exactly that. There is a wealth of documentation of a very dark and frightening past of true events. Not to mention that after spending some time there, what we personally experienced was truly unnerving,” the Hayes brothers said in a statement.

The LaLaurie Mansion is being considered as one of the world’s most haunted places. Its dark and sinister reputation was caused by former owner and resident Madame Delphine LaLaurie.

‘The Conjuring’ Writers Announce New Horror Franchise Based on the Haunted LaLaurie Mansion

tenor.gif