Essential The Official Coli Horror Film Thread: Discussion, Recommendations And Murder.

Nicole0416_718_929_646212

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC and FBA Riverboat Retaliation
Watched midsommar last night with the clear copy on the fire stick. I should have listened and not watched it at all. That shyt was garbage and I enjoyed hereditary. Gonna watch Annabelle tonight after some boxing.
I watched Midsommar over the weekend too. I don't know how to feel about that one but I don't think it was garbage - extremely graphic and brutal, had no empathy for the victims bc her boyfriend and his friends all came across like selfish self serving a--holes. Whoever the actress is that played the role of Dani - absolutely killed her part, she was great. I understand how her mind just snapped and detached- that longing for acceptance, need for a family (after what happened to her sister and parents); she was always on the losing side of situations, so her frame of mind was real desperate. This is the type of movie that's hard to shake from your brain. There's a lot to process with this one. This was true shock terror, gorgeous cinematography, but intense af bc they packed a lot into that movie. Those people were not playing when it comes to their rituals, practices and beliefs.
Dude peed on their ancestry tree - they hit him with the "wait until later, the cult will not tolerate disrespect":demonic:we're letting deformed buddy wear your face like a mask. :umad::damn:

Last edited:

hex

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Watching "Gray Matter" episode of Creep Show.

So the next episode dont come out til October 3rd??
:beli:

I wanted to binge this shyt.

Side note: my son was shook as fukk when the Creeper popped up!!!
:pachaha:

bytchass muthafukka!!

:russ:

Oh they put "Gray Matter" on there? That's a classic King story.

Fred.

ℒℴѵℯJay ELECTUA

Return of the Khryst
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
ℒℴѵℯJay ELECTUA
Creepshow is what I hoped and expected, gray matters was dope, gave me George A. Romero vibes, pretty damn good monster effects too..loved it.
The second story had mad potential but was too subtle for my liking, more like a twilight zone episode.
Looking forward to the rest of the episodes, Halloween 2019 will be lit.

cac poster

// ...
Daps
Reppin
Paris
Good morning peeps

Preseason double header yesterday

Morning: NoES 4: Dream Master
- nice continuation from Dream Warriors. So much so that it basically uses the same ending lmao... a great finale despite this. Want to finish out the series this month.

Evening: The Reflecting Skin
- very moderate on the horror however bleak and gothic the mood. A lot of good ideas and themes that weren’t forced, but extremely deliberate pacing as only a self-serious artsy movie would be. I loved the themes of nuclear fallout on soldiers in WW2 pacific via Viggo’s character, loved how some things weren’t explained, could do with out the drawn-out pacing. Worth a watch anyway.

MartyMcFly

What's up doc, can we rock?
Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
Watched Hell House 3 over the weekend - the twist ending was not expected
soooo Russell was actually sent by God or an agent of God sent to close the portal? When all the time they wanted us to believe that he had sinister intentions?
Yup. That’s what I got from it.

MartyMcFly

Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
Oh they put "Gray Matter" on there? That's a classic King story.

Fred.
Yeah grey matter is dope. I liked the second story more but it’s like comparing a 9 to a 9.5. The difference is negligible. I didn’t read grey matter beforehand so I went in blind.

I got the second episode for review purposes and haven’t finished it yet.

MartyMcFly

Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
Annabelle was fukking DOPE!!!!!!!

Noisy ass teenager touching everything in that room, hoe

That demon scene in Judy's room :damnbron1: :wow:

Judy is going to be alright :ehh:

Glad someone else enjoyed this flick. Really liked it. Didn’t expect it to have as much heart as it does and also make good characters. Homegirl going into the room touching every damn thing made so much sense once they reveal why. My heart went out to her and if I was in that position, I think I’d do exactly what she did.

Neuromancer

Son of the Robot
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
A Villa Straylight.
Ye
Watched Hell House 3 over the weekend - the twist ending was not expected
soooo Russell was actually sent by God or an agent of God sent to close the portal? When all the time they wanted us to believe that he had sinister intentions?
Yeah that's what I was thinking.
He actually died in that car accident and came back as an angel or something like it.