Essential The Official Coli Horror Film Thread: Discussion, Recommendations And Murder.

Theolodius_Black

Whoopin suckas with a bag of oranges
Daps
Reppin
Brookhaven,MS to Tallyho, FL
:ohhh:
We did do something similar to that last year for Halloween. I think we all were "assigned" different dates in October and then compiled it.
That sounds about right but i couldn't remember. So what would be the best way to do this? Quote all the active people in this thread and divide the month up or all make suggestions and vote on them? And do yall wanna do a separate thread for this or do it all here?

Nicole0416_718_929_646212

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC and FBA Riverboat Retaliation
That sounds about right but i couldn't remember. So what would be the best way to do this? Quote all the active people in this thread and divide the month up or all make suggestions and vote on them? And do yall wanna do a separate thread for this or do it all here?
I'll defer to the consensus to let them decide how it should be structured- @Jello Biafra @MartyMcFly @storyteller @morris
But I think it would be nice to have a separate Halloween TFR "watch list" thread with the active people's contributions/compiled list and divide up the month among the names of people who are active and usually participate. Because people who are not usually active in this thread (daily or weekly), may want to add their input too and makes it easier to navigate if all contained in one separate space. (similar to what was done for Halloween Kills 2020 thread). A lot of people who don't regularly talk in this section, were leaving comments or lurking over there. (it's up to yall though, just my little 2cent opinion, I'm up for whatever).

and let Marty's list stay on this main thread since we have more in depth discussions in here.

Theolodius_Black

Whoopin suckas with a bag of oranges
Daps
Reppin
Brookhaven,MS to Tallyho, FL
I'll defer to the consensus to let them decide how it should be structured- @Jello Biafra @MartyMcFly @storyteller @morris
But I think it would be nice to have a separate Halloween TFR "watch list" thread with the active people's contributions/compiled list and divide up the month among the names of people who are active and usually participate. Because people who are not usually active in this thread (daily or weekly), may want to add their input too and makes it easier to navigate if all contained in one separate space. (similar to what was done for Halloween Kills 2020 thread). A lot of people who don't regularly talk in this section, were leaving comments or lurking over there. (it's up to yall though, just my little 2cent opinion, I'm up for whatever).

and let Marty's list stay on this main thread since we have more in depth discussions in here.
Bet. @Jello Biafra you mind making us a 31 days of horror movies thread for October? We can update the OP with the final list when we take in all suggestions and vote on it

Nicole0416_718_929_646212

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC and FBA Riverboat Retaliation
@Jello Biafra should start it cause he’s clever as hell with his thread titles. I know there will be a stray or two :russ:
I think that I can anticipate two strays that will be on his horror agenda....
latest

morris

Superstar
Daps

Agreed

NaughtyIckyCockatoo-small.gif

MartyMcFly

What's up doc, can we rock?
Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
Okay here's my list. it's actually 32 because I'm programming a 64 movie marathon with my homegirl lol:

Halloween (2018)
Rosemary's Baby
The Final Terror
Slumber Party Massacre
The Strangers Prey at Night (mostly for a couple scenes)
The Burning
Creepshow
Zombie
Night of the Comet
The Conjuring 2
The Night of the Hunter
Demons
The Shining
Black Christmas
The Conjuring
Little Monsters (new Lupita horror flick)
House of the Devil
Psycho
The Orphanage
Exorcist 3
Insidious
Halloween 4
The Changeling
Nightmare 1
Nightmare 3
The Babysitter
Train to Busan
Get Out or Us (take your pick)
Hellraiser 2
Burnt Offerings
Road Games

BXKingPin82

The Chairman of the Board will be... The Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Bronx NY
Watching "Gray Matter" episode of Creep Show.

So the next episode dont come out til October 3rd??
:beli:

I wanted to binge this shyt.

Side note: my son was shook as fukk when the Creeper popped up!!!
:pachaha:

bytchass muthafukka!!

:russ:

BXKingPin82

The Chairman of the Board will be... The Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Bronx NY
WHAT
THE
fukk?!?!?!?!