Essential The Official Coli Horror Film Thread: Discussion, Recommendations And Murder.

ℒℴѵℯJay ELECTUA

Return of the Khryst
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
ℒℴѵℯJay ELECTUA
shyt aint out.
:beli:
tenor.gif

Lootpack

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DM[V]
Wonder if that Bar is still open.:russ:.

Also @Lootpack @Nicole0416
Russell was an angel right?
I actually just finished watching this

That ending had me :dead:

Russell the chosen one :dead:

This shyt was ridiculous. Better than the 2nd iteration, but not even touching what made the 1st one fun to watch. Something that bugged me through all three films too: the camera static. Felt like it ruined some otherwise good scares and downplayed the atmosphere overall.

OT: Isabelle was lookin right :shaq:

Lootpack

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DM[V]
I have this but haven't watched it yet. I want to see this universe expanded. Horror wonder woman, Aquaman, Batman ect.
Not DC but hopefully in a few years we'll be raving about the next Dr. Strange movie in here. Supposedly the first ever scary MCU film. Curious to see what they pull off in that one.

I see that title and immediately think Lovecraft.

Nicole0416_718_929_646212

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC and FBA Riverboat Retaliation
I have this but haven't watched it yet. I want to see this universe expanded. Horror wonder woman, Aquaman, Batman ect.
The movie was decent - as long as you suspend disbelief about the actions of the adults in the film.
:mjlol:
Nah, but it had good action scenes, tense scenes, and all that. But the introduction part of the storyline is distracting which sets a tone for the movie. You'll see what I mean if you watch it. I'm not an avid dc/marvel type of fan but this had potential if they dive deeper into the origin of the main character and the rationale. The boy in the story came off like a Tween Cyclops from X-Men meshed with Damien from The Omen, possessed by the psychotic mindset of a serial killer in alien form. But everyone ignores the signs and pretends that he can intermingle with regular society.

Theolodius_Black

Whoopin suckas with a bag of oranges
Daps
Reppin
Brookhaven,MS to Tallyho, FL
I thought we’d all do that separately and make one giant list :whoa:

I’ve got enough for that but I don’t want everyone going off my taste :russ: need an eclectic mix
Yea that's what i thought we were doing but i didn't hear anything else about it