Essential The Official Coli Horror Film Thread: Discussion, Recommendations And Murder.

Nicole0416_718_929_646212

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC and FBA Riverboat Retaliation
I feel like im the only person I know that enjoy found footage and horror anthology movies .

I hope vhs come out with another sequel .
No sis, you are definitely NOT the only one. What else have you watched besides V/H/S? I think there have been 2 sequels already for that. I like all those types of genres.
If you don't have it already, I highly recommend the Shudder movie/tv app if that's what you're into. They have all types of origin stories, found footage, anthology.
What have you seen most recently?
Let me know if you need any reccs.
I used to watch Found Footage all the time - I think there's a list in here, I can re-copy if you want to see it.

Nicole0416_718_929_646212

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC and FBA Riverboat Retaliation
yo..Haunt was not a bad movie, it was cool..simple but delivered pretty good.

imagine they made a pure horror house film..something like the 80's lick,.,DOLLS?

simple but horror.

I hate modern day slashers.
Haunt was decent - I wasn't too happy with the ending though.

Neuromancer

Son of the Robot
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
A Villa Straylight.
Watched "Brightburn" last night - Adopt impossible to kill demon spawn alien creatures in human form from meteorite crashes, brehs and brehettes :picard:
Pass off your son's killer instincts and accumulated dead/missing bodies, as a side affect of "puberty".
He tormented the literal hell from his little girl classmate that he liked - floating outside her room window and a broken arm wasn't enough??

Brightburn 2 has to be on the horizon with that ending. My issue with this one is how the parents decided to keep him, like it was a stork leaving him on the doorstep as if it's a common thing in Nebraska, for him to be "gift from god" instead of taking him to a lab or a scientist. Then storing his pod in the backyard barn like it's an old used car.
:what:
I have this but haven't watched it yet. I want to see this universe expanded. Horror wonder woman, Aquaman, Batman ect.