Essential The Official Coli Horror Film Thread: Discussion, Recommendations And Murder.

storyteller

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NYC
Please put me on ignore. If you wanted to know why you can ask like normal person and not be all in your feelings.

I mean, I'm not a fan of the Purge movies either but the energy you brought initially wasn't the "let's have a discourse about this movie" energy. Plus I feel like the Purge movies are a love it or hate it kinda film series anyway which is why I never bother jumping into those discussions. :manny:

Neuromancer

Son of the Robot
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
A Villa Straylight.
You're not gonna discuss why? :troll:

And I didn't mean the first purge movie. I meant the last one that came out.

2 is probably the best, first is still real good.
The First Purge is the last one that came out. Are you critiquing a movie you've never seen? It was great because it discusses the origins of the Purge event which, as nice to finally see since I couldn't get how that shyt started in the first place.

storyteller

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NYC
any good creature features? saw that movie The Monster. fell asleep.

Is that the one with the mother and daughter trapped in the car? That flick was not what I was expecting at all lol.

As far as creature features, Crawl was a fun one that surprised me and I just found out they made a new Critters movies...it's prolly terrible but I loved those flicks as a kid so I'll probably try and check it out eventually.

CookisaCac

I aint lyrical
Daps
The First Purge is the last one that came out. Are you critiquing a movie you've never seen? It was great because it discusses the origins of the Purge event which, as nice to finally see since I couldn't get how that shyt started in the first place.
I've seen that movie. Just because it tells us how it started doesn't automatically make it the best. Origin movies don't = the best. That movies acting was terrible and pretty predictable.

storyteller

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NYC
yeah how did it end? I fell asleep.

The mother and daughter come to terms with their beef. The mother tries to fight the mother while the daughter runs away but fails. The daughter instead of running away came back to save her mom. The daughter then somehow kills this thing that was bodying grown men and women (I think it was with fire but I'm not recalling well). But the mom is already dead.

It wound up being a relationship study using Horror as the backdrop. Not scary and an interesting twist but I had jumped in expecting something else altogether.