Essential The Official Coli Horror Film Thread: Discussion, Recommendations And Murder.

Nicole0416_718_929_646212

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC and FBA Riverboat Retaliation
Netflix's horror movie/show collection is horrible but.

I got to check out the 3rd season of scream.

Check it out guys I thought it was pretty entertaining :yeshrug:

Way better than the 1st two seasons (for those who saw them).
Yeah, I peeped Scream Season 3 - just the first episode. I was engaged, will continue to watch:obama:. I'm not even bothering to watch Seasons 1 and 2, heard they were dubs anyway.

MartyMcFly

What's up doc, can we rock?
Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
I liked the how the political issues were immersed in the storyline without being too blatant. Actors were on point too.

Yeah the purge had slowly been building to that. This one felt like the perfect distillation of that concept and where it had been going. They managed to make it relevant without being so on the nose and so in your face about it. Even if the imagery wasn't subtle, the script itself played in some nuance until the third act when they needed a hero to save everyone

Daps
what subgenres do you like?
Revenge, Wolf Creek Series, I'm looking out for CreepShow 9/26, The Hell House LLC series is decent, Big Ben and Badder Ben, The Ranger, Incident in a Ghost Land, Summer of 84,
also watch Horror Noire - documentary
horror com- The Stuff, Critters: A New Binge
Here's a link for September movies
What’s New on Shudder in September 2019 | Heavy.com
I like slashers, thrillers, supernatural, revenge, sci-fi, and psychological horror.

TheNatureBoy

Veteran
Daps
Watched Strangers Prey At Night, movie was :francis: for the most part. Typical horror characters making :stopitslime: decisions and not really any creative kills or set pieces besides one.

duckbutta

eienaar van mans
Daps
Reppin
DFW
:ohhh:what is this about?

Two women go into the crazy womans house to steal a bunch of money...but they have to play "games" so that the woman doesn't know they are trying to steal the money...

But it's so much more than that...I legit watched the first half of the movie like :ohhh: and the second half of the movie like :picard:

Nicole0416_718_929_646212

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC and FBA Riverboat Retaliation

T.H.E.GOD

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Two women go into the crazy womans house to steal a bunch of money...but they have to play "games" so that the woman doesn't know they are trying to steal the money...

But it's so much more than that...I legit watched the first half of the movie like :ohhh: and the second half of the movie like :picard:

Sound like my type of horror flick. Will check it out. Thanks