Essential The Official Coli Horror Film Thread: Discussion, Recommendations And Murder.

Jello Biafra

A true friend stabs you in the front
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Behind You
I was discussing my yearly Halloween movie selection of films a to watch with a co worker and I decided to watch a bunch of Bigfoot movies in October. we are getting the list together now. They may stream as well if they can. I should post what I watch here. NO FOUND FOOTAGE, dammit. And I don't even give a damn if it's so low budget it looks like it's filmed in my backyard,im going to watch it. Halloween Bigfoot fukkery season is upon us. :blessed:

You got WILLOW CREEK and EXISTS on your Bigfoot list?

Both are found footage though but when narrowing your choices down to a niche subject you can't be too choosy.

T.H.E.GOD

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Watched lake mungo. shyt was cool.. tried to watch that belzamuth but they ain’t have it on the fire stick. Started watching Annabelle come or whatever. Seems cool but started dozing off. The other night I watched midsommar on a humble to see if it’s wack and even though it wasn’t a good copy, shyt kept me really interested even with a wack ass copy. Didn’t finish it cuz I started to doze off on it too but looking forward to watching a good copy.. Reminded me of that one cult movie where they had to drink poison at the end that was based on a true story.

2CT

Prolific Poster
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
My Own 🌍
i can't find no hoes to go see the new IT with y'all :mjcry:

PortlyElatedChinchilla-size_restricted.gif

abominable1

the fukkery, the sweet ,sweet fukkery
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
@RGM
You got WILLOW CREEK and EXISTS on your Bigfoot list?

Both are found footage though but when narrowing your choices down to a niche subject you can't be too choosy.

not yet -
i absolutely cannot stand found footage flicks, but i may give them a go depending on how the others turn out

but so far i have these lined up -

Abominable
the legend of Boggy creek (original)
Primal Rage
the man who killed Hitler and then the Bigfoot
Letters from the big man
Boggy creek
Assault of the Sasquatch
Apex predator aka Night Claws
Love in the time of Monsters
throwback
the creature from black lake
Hunting grounds
Sasquatch hunters
big legend
Kampout
Snow beast
the untold
suburban Sasquatch
Sasquatch mountain
Clawed
the sighting
bigfoot wars
Hoax

Last edited:

BXKingPin82

The Chairman of the Board will be... The Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Bronx NY
My son and my nephews watching Dream Warriors Freddy in the living room.
:russ:

They got maaaaaad jokes right now!!

:mjlol:

My nephew like, "yo Freddy a bytchass nikka!!!"
:deadmanny:

Daps
Watched lake mungo. shyt was cool.. tried to watch that belzamuth but they ain’t have it on the fire stick. Started watching Annabelle come or whatever. Seems cool but started dozing off. The other night I watched midsommar on a humble to see if it’s wack and even though it wasn’t a good copy, shyt kept me really interested even with a wack ass copy. Didn’t finish it cuz I started to doze off on it too but looking forward to watching a good copy.. Reminded me of that one cult movie where they had to drink poison at the end that was based on a true story.
Don't finish it. :francis:

Jello Biafra

A true friend stabs you in the front
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Behind You
It Chapter 2 was good (not as good as the first one) and the adult actors really gave some great performances especially Bill Hader.
The only negative is the ending was a bit meh but I went in expecting that since the ending for IT in the book and the old mini-series were also a bit on the underwhelming side.