Essential The Official Coli Horror Film Thread: Discussion, Recommendations And Murder.

Nicole0416_718_929_646212

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC and FBA Riverboat Retaliation
he questioned why I dapped something lol. We talked about it. We’re good. But yeah next time, DM me. Don’t put that here. Film room is an oasis
yessss!! agreed...it really is. :blessed:This and The Root section. I've been put on to so much off the strength of this part of the forum.
Scrolling through and peacefully browsing only to be rudely interrupted by an unfamiliar .
:hhh::deadmanny:

MartyMcFly

What's up doc, can we rock?
Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
yessss!! agreed...it really is. :blessed:This and The Root section. I've been put on to so much off the strength of this part of the forum.
Scrolling through and peacefully browsing
only to be rudely interrupted by an unfamiliar .
:hhh::deadmanny:

yeah that’s on me. He negged me, I asked why and there we go. We were talking Italian horror and I get a neg:gucci:

like damn, I know Fulci is acquired taste but shyt

MartyMcFly

What's up doc, can we rock?
Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
yeah that’s on me. He negged me, I asked why and there we go. We were talking Italian horror and I get a neg:gucci:

like damn, I know Fulci is acquired taste but shyt
:wub: thanks!

Oh and to you and everyone else in here...watch slumber party massacre on Shudder. 1 and 2. Two of the few slasher flicks written by a woman and directed by a woman. And they're both fantastic

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
(I’m behind on horror updates/news, so ignore if the summary about this was posted already ..)
'Bloodline' is the new Blumhouse horror-thriller that stars Seann William Scott. The movie was recently acquired by Momentum Pictures for North America. 'Bloodline' is among "the most instinctively styled and eminent horror movies", claims Momentum Pictures. Here's everything we know about the Seann William Scott starrer:

Everything you need to know about 'Bloodline', the Blumhouse horror movie starring Seann Willian Scott

Plot:
Evan (Seann William Scott) is a man who values his family above everything else. Anybody who hinders or tries to come in between his wife, newborn boy and him will definitely go through a hard time. However, even he seems unprepared for the horrors that haunt him in this movie. The horror movie's plot is based on how the man of the house will stop at nothing to protect his family.

Grizzly

Home Run Hitter
Daps
Reppin
Bigupyuself
Masters of zhorror maaaaaaaaaaad underrated.
got both seasons on my external hd.
Man what? Super underrated. "Imprint" had me shook as fukk as a kid. I watched that bytch with all the lights on and my hand on the pause button, lol. Takashi Miike was in his bag. So much so that the episode was literally banned from tv.

I think I still have it downloaded on one of my old ass eMachines but I just found out that both seasons are streaming on Tubi right now on the firestick

BXKingPin82

The Chairman of the Board will be... The Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Bronx NY
Man what? Super underrated. "Imprint" had me shook as fukk as a kid. I watched that bytch with all the lights on and my hand on the pause button, lol. Takashi Miike was in his bag. So much so that the episode was literally banned from tv.

I think I still have it downloaded on one of my old ass eMachines but I just found out that both seasons are streaming on Tubi right now on the firestick
Probably my favorite one outa all them shyts!
I KNOW i posted something on here about that story.
That and Cigarette Burns.
Smh
Goodness man.
Some of them shyts were really fukked up!
That On a Mountain Road was REALLY underrated too!
Shorty went IN!!! lol
We need a thread on this series seriously.

morris

Superstar
Daps
(I’m behind on horror updates/news, so ignore if the summary about this was posted already ..)
'Bloodline' is the new Blumhouse horror-thriller that stars Seann William Scott. The movie was recently acquired by Momentum Pictures for North America. 'Bloodline' is among "the most instinctively styled and eminent horror movies", claims Momentum Pictures. Here's everything we know about the Seann William Scott starrer:

Everything you need to know about 'Bloodline', the Blumhouse horror movie starring Seann Willian Scott

Plot:
Evan (Seann William Scott) is a man who values his family above everything else. Anybody who hinders or tries to come in between his wife, newborn boy and him will definitely go through a hard time. However, even he seems unprepared for the horrors that haunt him in this movie. The horror movie's plot is based on how the man of the house will stop at nothing to protect his family.

:patrice:

I fux with Blumhouse heavy but Stiffler?

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
:patrice:

I fux with Blumhouse heavy but Stiffler?
I know, it’s an odd match up but I actually find him kind of likable. I watch anything Blum related too. I don’t see this being a wash. Unlike Ryan Reynolds in Amityville Horror (2005) or Mark Wahlberg in The Happening.
:huhldup:
I didn’t realize how extensive Blum’s list was though:
The Best Blumhouse Productions Movies

Jello Biafra

A true friend stabs you in the front
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Behind You
:wub: thanks!

Oh and to you and everyone else in here...watch slumber party massacre on Shudder. 1 and 2. Two of the few slasher flicks written by a woman and directed by a woman. And they're both fantastic
Its been so long since I watched those that I only have a cursory recollection of what happened in them.
This weekend will be a good time to refresh my memory.

Jello Biafra

A true friend stabs you in the front
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Behind You
ANTLERS
MV5BMWZkYTlmOTgtMmU2NS00NzQzLWE4MGEtZGY1MTUwZjA2ODBlXkEyXkFqcGdeQXVyMTkxNjUyNQ@@._V1_SY1000_SX667_AL_.jpg

A small-town Oregon teacher and her brother, the local sheriff, become entwined with a young student harboring a dangerous secret with frightening consequences. Directed by Scott Cooper, and produced by Guillermo del Toro.

storyteller

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NYC
Coming up to a conclusion on the trio of Slasher seasons before I've finished all three (enjoyed em all tbh). I've got a couple more episodes of Season 2. I wanted another bingeable horror series, decided to start up the Terror

The Terror (TV Series 2018– ) - IMDb

Two episodes in and it's mostly potential so far. They have a potential creature feature, signs of haunting and supernatural overtones over everything but it's also grounded and seems like the psychology and character interactions is building to inner turmoil. I dig all that ish, but on the "is it scary?" front, so far not there. The creature bits are cool but I tend to find those better for fun and entertaining horror than scares. There was one haunting type scene but that's it so far. The story and acting has been interesting as hell though and I'm entertained point blank.

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Coming up to a conclusion on the trio of Slasher seasons before I've finished all three (enjoyed em all tbh). I've got a couple more episodes of Season 2. I wanted another bingeable horror series, decided to start up the Terror

The Terror (TV Series 2018– ) - IMDb

Two episodes in and it's mostly potential so far. They have a potential creature feature, signs of haunting and supernatural overtones over everything but it's also grounded and seems like the psychology and character interactions is building to inner turmoil. I dig all that ish, but on the "is it scary?" front, so far not there. The creature bits are cool but I tend to find those better for fun and entertaining horror than scares. There was one haunting type scene but that's it so far. The story and acting has been interesting as hell though and I'm entertained point blank.
This is the season with the two UK ships on the expedition and they get stuck in the ice? This was good, very moody and atmospheric. What did it for me was the sense of doom and foreboding. Because from the beginning of the first episode, they let you know what the deal was. I won't say anymore to not spoil it for you but there's a lot to unwrap as the episodes progress. I was legit shocked at a few plot turns in the series. They could not catch a break from the monster, the weather/natural forces, the food and nutrition scarcity, the drunk captain, the mental unraveling. They could have left the monster element out and it would have still been a good watch; but it added to the impact. Not that this was scary, but as the title suggests, the "terror", of what they were facing. Depressing but engaging. It also shows the sense of entitlement as the white man descending on native territory, that was their downfall as well.