Essential The Official Coli Horror Film Thread: Discussion, Recommendations And Murder.

Grizzly

Home Run Hitter
Daps
Reppin
Bigupyuself
Two shows that I need to revisit:

p185178_b_v8_ae.jpg

54CVbUT9Wl9nfB7UXfTKQIklSCu.jpg

Jello Biafra

A true friend stabs you in the front
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Behind You
I got it through prime a couple years ago and it only lets you watch it through prime. I got it for $5 a month thru the app last year, which was the same price as the prime subscription I had previously
I started Shudder through Amazon Prime at first but that interface was ass cheeks so I canceled and just got the regular sub through the Shudder app.

Jello Biafra

A true friend stabs you in the front
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Behind You
Can I ask you a question so even if I get the shudder through the website and then put the app on my roku will I be able to see the full shudder experience ?me and the misses love horror so we aboit to spend the rest of the night on this
Get the Shudder app. It is a way better user experience than the Prime version.

Nicole0416_718_929_646212

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC and FBA Riverboat Retaliation
This movie is going to be streaming on Shudder starting tomorrow:

Looks demonic.:demoncowboy:

That's obligatory :youngsabo:.
I have yet to watch a Shudder exclusive that wasn't a let down. They've all been entertaining so far. Shudder puts a unique spin on their movies, Netflix is more of the same formula

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
How is shudder ?
Good! Shudder >>>> everything. I have my streaming through Amazon Prime so it's the $4.99 monthly rate, worth it.
They have a mixed bag of all different types of sub-genres both classic and recent.
I think Shudder is worth it off the "exclusive" movies (their version of original concept movies) and their horror series alone.

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Back then you basically got 1 row of just everything on shudder. Having everything categorized and curated is the best part of shudder, so I’d pay $10/mo for the app before I’d pay 5 to get it thru prime
:ohhh: I didn't realize there was a difference between the app and the amazon prime version of shudder. But I know Amazon prime video is not the same set up as the mobile site or app either. I set up my lists and selections on mobile, and watch on tv only. The tv interface for the prime video app is horrible, it's cluttered as hell..
:hhh:

Daps
Reppin
Denver
:ohhh: I didn't realize there was a difference between the app and the amazon prime version of shudder. But I know Amazon prime video is not the same set up as the mobile site or app either. I set up my lists and selections on mobile, and watch on tv only. The tv interface for the prime video app is horrible, it's cluttered as hell..
The app is great. Has everything broken down into subgenres and curated playlists and stuff. Last year the price for it not thru prime was the same as it was thru prime. If that’s still the case, make the switch.

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
I started watching this on Netflix - about a half hour in as of last night, not bad so far but this is Netflix "original" so it could left by the time I finish watching :francis:
Not sure if this is in the "horror" category, but it immediately draws Saw comparisons and tie-ins, from one of the characters in the beginning. They start in with the Saw punchlines as the opener, they overused it and became corny so I'll see how this one ends.
:beli:
81017011-us.jpg

MartyMcFly

What's up doc, can we rock?
Daps
Reppin
P.G. County

Its. Too. fukking. Much :russ:

real shyt, the amazon UI is intimidating. Like there’s no way I’ll ever find what I’m looking for or watch all the shyt I want to watch because it’s too much. I went down a slasher rabbit hole a couple days ago and had to stop because I kept finding shyt and didn’t even watch anything :deadmanny:

They have dope shyt on there too but I’ll be damned if you think I’m going through your whole ass library that never fukking ends to find final exam