Essential The Official Coli Horror Film Thread: Discussion, Recommendations And Murder.

MartyMcFly

What's up doc, can we rock?
Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
so a lot of straight black men are white supremacists? Interesting :ohhh:

wouldn’t say a lot but there’s definitely a lot of similarities in the rhetoric. A whole lot. You can be straight and black and not be anti everything that’s not you. I don’t believe a gay man or a woman is a threat to my existence. I’m not anti gay because why would I be? I’ve got no issue with feminism because again, why would I be? Nor do I feel I wrote the book on what it means to be black and want to police other black people on how to be black. Whether it’s who they date, who they marry, where they live, etc etc. all that shyt, to me, is just another form of control. And I definitely don’t have a problem with people who immigrate to this country, be it from Mexico or Haiti. And there are a few brothers on here who have those views. It’s a free country, obviously, but I just disagree. :manny:

Zero

Wig-Twisting Season
Daps
Cross forum beefs....

SmoggyHilariousBaiji.gif

The axe murderer

For I am death and I ride on a pale horse
Daps
wouldn’t say a lot but there’s definitely a lot of similarities in the rhetoric. A whole lot. You can be straight and black and not be anti everything that’s not you. I don’t believe a gay man or a woman is a threat to my existence. I’m not anti gay because why would I be? I’ve got no issue with feminism because again, why would I be? Nor do I feel I wrote the book on what it means to be black and want to police other black people on how to be black. Whether it’s who they date, who they marry, where they live, etc etc. all that shyt, to me, is just another form of control. And I definitely don’t have a problem with people who immigrate to this country, be it from Mexico or Haiti. And there are a few brothers on here who have those views. It’s a free country, obviously, but I just disagree. :manny:
And you have seen this where? You taking this shyt as pendant? The coli doesn't equal real life. Now is there a problem with homophobia? Yes. Is there friction between black folks and immigrants? Yes. But saying shyt like most straight black dudes are on some white supremacist shyt is nonsense and if you believe this you're part of the problem. Had it been saying dudes on the coli I wouldn't disagree but most black dudes? You got no prob with the other groups but not generalizations like this?
And I don't fukk with those guys in that OP so they got negged too but I ain't letting this shyt slide.

MartyMcFly

Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
And you have seen this where? You taking this shyt as pendant? The coli doesn't equal real life. Now is there a problem with homophobia? Yes. Is there friction between black folks and immigrants? Yes. But saying shyt like most straight black dudes are on some white supremacist shyt is nonsense and if you believe this you're part of the problem. Had it been saying dudes on the coli I wouldn't disagree but most black dudes? You got no prob with the other groups but not generalizations like this?
And I don't fukk with those guys in that OP so they got negged too but I ain't letting this shyt slide.

I’ve seen it here. So I’m speaking on it here. In real life? Of course not because I’d rather not associate with a$$holes lol and I’d hope the friends I’ve had for 20 years or more aren’t secretly a$$holes. So I took it as him saying the Coli or at least inferring the Coli since that’s where we are, and i agreed. Now if he meant worldwide or outside of the internet, I can’t agree with that cause I haven’t seen it. But here? That shyt is a thing

Daps
Reppin
Denver
yeah what @Flex Grossman said. You can only use it through amazon. Can’t use the actual shudder app. I’ve got my sub through the app but I’ve heard about the amazon set up through podcasts I listen to
Back then you basically got 1 row of just everything on shudder. Having everything categorized and curated is the best part of shudder, so I’d pay $10/mo for the app before I’d pay 5 to get it thru prime

The axe murderer

For I am death and I ride on a pale horse
Daps
I’ve seen it here. So I’m speaking on it here. In real life? Of course not because I’d rather not associate with a$$holes lol and I’d hope the friends I’ve had for 20 years or more aren’t secretly a$$holes. So I took it as him saying the Coli or at least inferring the Coli since that’s where we are, and i agreed. Now if he meant worldwide or outside of the internet, I can’t agree with that cause I haven’t seen it. But here? That shyt is a thing
Well if its here then I agree but knowing that poster and his previous posts he meant worldwide. I ain't saying we perfect hell no but that I can't let slide. You'll never hear me defend TLR because its toxic which is why that post like a lot of that and the incel shyt is likely literal. I wouldn't even say most white people irl are supremacist let alone black dudes.

MartyMcFly

Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
Well if its here then I agree but knowing that poster and his previous posts he meant worldwide. I ain't saying we perfect hell no but that I can't let slide. You'll never hear me defend TLR because its toxic which is why that post like a lot of that and the incel shyt is likely literal. I wouldn't even say most white people irl are supremacist let alone black dudes.

and see I don’t know the dude. Friend of mine tossed me the link and I read it and dapped where I agreed. If he’s out of line he’s out of line.

23Barrettcity

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Back then you basically got 1 row of just everything on shudder. Having everything categorized and curated is the best part of shudder, so I’d pay $10/mo for the app before I’d pay 5 to get it thru prime
Can I ask you a question so even if I get the shudder through the website and then put the app on my roku will I be able to see the full shudder experience ?me and the misses love horror so we aboit to spend the rest of the night on this

23Barrettcity

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Nah I said my piece coz I was asked. Carry on
Ok fair enough. I was actually gonna say something relevant remembered this was the horror thread and don’t want it bogged down. It’s refreshing to me when I find threads that aren’t full of Stan wars or trolling and just general discussion

Daps
Reppin
Denver
Can I ask you a question so even if I get the shudder through the website and then put the app on my roku will I be able to see the full shudder experience ?me and the misses love horror so we aboit to spend the rest of the night on this
Yeah I think as long as you get it thru shudder directly you get the app

MartyMcFly

Daps
Reppin
P.G. County

Yeah if you get it through them directly, you get the full app on your roku