Essential The Official Coli Horror Film Thread: Discussion, Recommendations And Murder.

Tunez

Lloyd Banks Stan
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Southside, 2gz Up
The Eyes of My Mother (2016) :merchant:

C7wZdx1XwAEMZGi.jpg:large

Francisca (Kika Magalhaes) has been unfazed by death from an early age because her mother, formerly a surgeon in Portugal, imbued her with a thorough understanding of the human anatomy. When tragedy shatters her family's idyllic life in the countryside, her deep trauma gradually awakens some unique curiosities. As she grows up, her desire to connect with the world around her takes a distinctly dark form.

Downloaded this on a whim and got one of the most disturbing films I've ever seen :picard:

Downloaded

Daps
Reppin
Denver
I got shudder through my amazon prime it’s not letting me use the app ? Does anyone know if that’s because it’s a trial before the real deal
I got it through prime a couple years ago and it only lets you watch it through prime. I got it for $5 a month thru the app last year, which was the same price as the prime subscription I had previously

BXKingPin82

The Chairman of the Board will be... The Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Bronx NY
I got shudder through my amazon prime it’s not letting me use the app ? Does anyone know if that’s because it’s a trial before the real deal
I dont know.
I gotta year subscription.
Forgot how much it was.
I dont have amazon prime so i dont know about all that.

MartyMcFly

What's up doc, can we rock?
Daps
Reppin
P.G. County

yeah what @Flex Grossman said. You can only use it through amazon. Can’t use the actual shudder app. I’ve got my sub through the app but I’ve heard about the amazon set up through podcasts I listen to