Essential The Official Coli Horror Film Thread: Discussion, Recommendations And Murder.

MartyMcFly

What's up doc, can we rock?
Daps
Reppin
P.G. County

Nicole0416_718_929_646212

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC and FBA Riverboat Retaliation
I saw Pet Sematary 1989 and 2019 back to back

I like the OG Better

Dumbass parents not watching their kids

Basically Smh. And not watching their pets. The father was warned a number of times- That's a bad road, trucks come through speeding, watch the kids playing by that road. Yet they think it's a good idea to let him fly a kite next to it . But a fence or gate would have killed the movie concept.

Straw Hat Luffy

Veteran
Daps
I’m glad you saw it! It was dope. That movie is a favorite around here. The ending - saddest ending to a horror movie ever. The look on little girl’s face. But I Had a feeling that it wasn’t over yet and that a Part 2 was in the works
‘Train To Busan 2’: Everything You Need To Know So Far

Everything We Know About Train To Busan 2
:ohhh: This some goat news.

I loved that movie.

they making another one? :gladbron: same director hell yeah i'll definitely be checking for this

apparently there's an animated prequel too, also by the same director :lupe: might have to give this a look too

3254485.box_art.jpg
:ohhh:
James wan is producing the American remake
"American remake" :hhh:

I went from :wow: to :ehh: to :gucci: in the span of 3 posts.

Straw Hat Luffy

Veteran
Daps
Latest horror films I watched.
220px-CreepshowPoster.jpg

p6596_v_v8_ab.jp

220px-Creepshow2poster.jpg

71sgVSpgKBL._SY445_.jpg

Creepshow 3 exists but I refuse to watch it since it's IMDb rating is 3.1/10. As for my favorite Creepshow, I prefer 2 >>>1.
I feel like 1 has a better presentation with the comics, overall flow, and dialogue but I think the stories sucked.
Part 2 stories seemed more polished even if it lacked what Part 1 originally had.

Trioligy of Terror is a great watch for Karen Black's performance. The movie focuses on three short stories, similar to the Creepshow series. The only difference is that each story's main character is Karen Black. She does one hell of job showing her range in acting with the simple fact that each part is completely different from the other. IMO, part 3 is the best following part 1 following part 2. In part 3 she has an iconic moment at the end that leaves you just thinking to yourself wow she was really talented.

Daps
Reppin
Golden Era/Drama free Zone

Nicole0416_718_929_646212

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC and FBA Riverboat Retaliation
Looking forward to this, first one was lit

fuk an american remake tho

fuk american remakes in general
:picard: This is James Wan though. Same James Wan that did the Conjuring, insidious and Saw. The American versions of The Eye, Grunge, Shutter weren’t that good but this is a different era. Ring was decent and that’s adapted from Ringu. Wan has a proven track record. If it was anyone else, I would probably give it the side eye too

MartyMcFly

What's up doc, can we rock?
Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
:picard: This is James Wan though. Same James Wan that did the Conjuring, insidious and Saw. The American versions of The Eye, Grunge, Shutter weren’t that good but this is a different era. Ring was decent and that’s adapted from Ringu. Wan has a proven track record.

This is what I’m saying lol. This is James wan. This isn’t some fly by night producer trying to make a name for himself. Mostly everything the man has touched turns to gold.

Not saying the shyt will automatically be dope but he’s proven he knows what he’s doing

Straw Hat Luffy

Veteran
Daps
This is what I’m saying lol. This is James wan. This isn’t some fly by night producer trying to make a name for himself. Mostly everything the man has touched turns to gold.

Not saying the shyt will automatically be dope but he’s proven he knows what he’s doing
I guess I'm just used to shyt when Americans produce shyt like live action anime films or remakes of classics.

Like the only remake I have ever liked was IT.

You just always gotta expect bad no matter the director