Essential The Official Coli Horror Film Thread: Discussion, Recommendations And Murder.

Nicole0416_718_929_646212

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC and FBA Riverboat Retaliation
I need to post in here more often because I be watching horror flicks all the time.

I see you liked the new Halloween movie. I turned it off in like the second half. I was bored lol
:dwillhuh::gucci:Whuttttt???!!! Blasphemy ...:mjcry:
It was nice posting with you in this thread while it lasted. why would you say that about Halloween 2018. horror thread trial pass revoked.. grand closing.
:francis:

But seriously, what bored you about the movie?
AfraidBriefDutchshepherddog-max-1mb.gif

Last edited:

Jx2

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I know right!!!:merchant:@Jx2 I was halfway sleepy when I responded to you last night but that's one massive drop there buddy, :ohmy:
That sounds intense.. can I get a little bit more context by what you mean??
:lupe:
Not really without spoiling important stuff.

What I will say is my previous statement is a double entendre once you’ve seen the movie. Ari thinks he’s slick :jawalrus:

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Not really without spoiling important stuff.

What I will say is my previous statement is a double entendre once you’ve seen the movie. Ari thinks he’s slick :jawalrus:
Very Intriguing. I've been reading about this since your statement .Ari said that he likes to deal with themes about head trauma.
"No, if anything there’s something particularly satisfying about taking a person’s head off or collapsing a head. I don’t know. It’s like there’s something visceral about it that, I guess, it’s when imagining a violent end, that’s a fun place to go for some reason,” Aster explained."
:sadcam::dwillhuh:Ari Aster Describes the Spiritual Connection Between ‘Hereditary’ and ‘Midsommar’; Trilogy Planned?

Jx2

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Very Intriguing. I've been reading about this since your statement .Ari said that he likes to deal with themes about head trauma.
"No, if anything there’s something particularly satisfying about taking a person’s head off or collapsing a head. I don’t know. It’s like there’s something visceral about it that, I guess, it’s when imagining a violent end, that’s a fun place to go for some reason,” Aster explained."
:sadcam::dwillhuh:Ari Aster Describes the Spiritual Connection Between ‘Hereditary’ and ‘Midsommar’; Trilogy Planned?
:sadbron:

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
@MartyMcFly @Nicole0416 saw Train to Busan last night, it was real good :leon:

reminded me of the first couple seasons of TWD but with way better zombies, that part at the end with the dad and his daughter was sad as hell :mjcry:
I’m glad you saw it! It was dope. That movie is a favorite around here. The ending - saddest ending to a horror movie ever. The look on little girl’s face. But I Had a feeling that it wasn’t over yet and that a Part 2 was in the works
‘Train To Busan 2’: Everything You Need To Know So Far

Everything We Know About Train To Busan 2

2CT

Prolific Poster
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
My Own 🌍
I’m glad you saw it! It was dope. That movie is a favorite around here. The ending - saddest ending to a horror movie ever. The look on little girl’s face. But I Had a feeling that it wasn’t over yet and that a Part 2 was in the works
‘Train To Busan 2’: Everything You Need To Know So Far

Everything We Know About Train To Busan 2

they making another one? :gladbron: same director hell yeah i'll definitely be checking for this

apparently there's an animated prequel too, also by the same director :lupe: might have to give this a look too

3254485.box_art.jpg