Essential The Official Coli Horror Film Thread: Discussion, Recommendations And Murder.

BXKingPin82

The Chairman of the Board will be... The Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Bronx NY
MV5BZjRiZTRjODctNWMzYi00ZGFiLTkyYjgtNGI3NjcwNmM1YWRkXkEyXkFqcGdeQXVyMzE3NjQ5NA@@._V1_SY1000_CR0,0,708,1000_AL_.jpg

Lil' homie Rob is back in action!!!
:lupe:

Straw Hat Luffy

Veteran
Daps
Horror head to the core and as a writer I want to publish horror stories one day.
I need to post in here more often because I be watching horror flicks all the time.

I seen the trailer to Midsommar. Am I the only one who thought of the Wicker Man?

Straw Hat Luffy

Veteran
Daps
Not Exorcist- the background story about the events and the circumstances/issue surrounding the movie were more interesting than the actual movie lol, imo.
Highly overrated but at the same time it’s a movie that I will never ever in life watch again bc it gives off some bad mojo and a weird vibe, I believe it is cursed but that’s just me..
:hubie:
Psycho and Shining are another two that everyone likes but I’m meh about. The background or story are more interesting that the movie.

I would rank Halloween 2018, Conjuring and Insidious series, Texas Chainsaw, Revenge, I spit on your grave, last house on the left, as top. But I’m more of a category person. Slashers, ghosts and Paranormal/ psychological/occult get top billing from me. I like most of the franchises- I wouldn’t give any of them below a B-, except for the Paranomal Activity movies and Saw series. Some sequels ran their course but are still ok by me.
Then any zombie movies will get a grade b/c to me.
Exorcist, Shining, and Psycho overrated? :gucci::damn:

Nicole0416_718_929_646212

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC and FBA Riverboat Retaliation
Exorcist, Shining, and Psycho overrated? :gucci::damn:
Overrated in terms of scare factor; they were more mystery movies than horror imo. I was not horrorfied lol. Creepy in terms of the storyline but they lacked atmospheric tension, idk maybe as someone mentioned before, I’ve been desensitized.