Essential The Official Coli Horror Film Thread: Discussion, Recommendations And Murder.

cac poster

// ...
Daps
Reppin
Paris
watched Cabin Fever last night.... forgot how hilarious that is
mebbe my favorite Eli

i'm such a wimp for gore nowdays though lol

cac poster

// ...
Daps
Reppin
Paris
randomly crushed like four movies in a row last night lmao
Cabin Fever
Fast Times@Ridgemont
Evil Dead 2
Beavis & Butthead Do America

probably the greatest dumb-as-shyt brain refresher since I started my new job which has brought an insane learning curve and heaping dose of imposter syndrome (i dont even have my degree yet after all)
also offtopic asf but watched the new Euphoria show it's pretty cool

Lootpack

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DM[V]
over the past few months i've rediscovered the love for horror movies i had as a kid, i been watching like 2 a day since like April :pachaha:

with that being said i'ma be in here chopping it up and dapping up from time to time :myman:

i'm hyped for "It: Chapter 2" to drop cause the first one was extremely dope and slept on, i don't usually expect much from remakes but that joint was piff :ohlawd:

the kids got kinda annoying at times but Pennywise looked like a straight goon for the whole flick :freshwow:
Don't know how one of the highest grossing horror flicks ever can be slept on but I agree with the rest :ehh:

MartyMcFly

What's up doc, can we rock?
Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
Don't know how one of the highest grossing horror flicks ever can be slept on but I agree with the rest :ehh:

Lol I just peeped he said that. @2 Cold Taurus explain yourself. One of the highest grossing movies of all time is slept on? :jbhmm: and not just slept on, but highly slept on?:jbhmm:

How, Sway?

2CT

Prolific Poster
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
My Own 🌍
Lol I just peeped he said that. @2 Cold Taurus explain yourself. One of the highest grossing movies of all time is slept on? :jbhmm: and not just slept on, but highly slept on?:jbhmm:

How, Sway?

i meant slept on on here since i didn’t see a thread for it :pachaha:

MartyMcFly

Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
i meant slept on on here since i didn’t see a thread for it :pachaha:

Homie lol there are like three threads on it. There was a thread for the first movie, there's one for the second movie, and then someone made another thread for the first so we merged them. And both threads are massive. Use that search function :youngsabo:

2CT

Prolific Poster
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
My Own 🌍
Homie lol there are like three threads on it. There was a thread for the first movie, there's one for the second movie, and then someone made another thread for the first so we merged them. And both threads are massive. Use that search function :youngsabo:

giphy.gif

Jello Biafra

A true friend stabs you in the front
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Behind You
Interesting. Well I'll find out in a few hours but damn even gore and gruesomeness is up to interpretation now?:russ:
Maybe I'm desensitized but when people tell me a movie is gruesome/gory then I am expecting some serious carnage on screen.
Child's Play had none of that.

MartyMcFly

Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
Anybody watch Nightmare Cinema yet?

They probably drop today

I watched it over the weekend. It's ok. Since it's an anthology, it's uneven. But the good episodes were really good. Nothing was outright bad. My one issue with it was the look. shyt just looked very TV movie and cheap.

Zero

Wig-Twisting Season
Daps
Maybe I'm desensitized but when people tell me a movie is gruesome/gory then I am expecting some serious carnage on screen.
Child's Play had none of that.
Have to agree with this. Everyone has their own tolerance level but much of what people truly classify as scary or gory in horror movies usually ends up as featherweight for me.

Some examples:
Everyone I heard talk about it said both versions of The Ring were scary as hell. Watched the OG and the box art was the scariest thing about it. :stopitslime:

OG Halloween is widely considered a horror classic. The only thing truly terrifying was Jamie Lee Curtis' jawline. :rudy:

I was shook of Ichi The Killer for YEARS and when I finally got the means and balls to watch it, all I saw was a poor adaptation of a Japanese manga with some godawful CGI. :snoop:

MartyMcFly

Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
Have to agree with this. Everyone has their own tolerance level but much of what people truly classify as scary or gory in horror movies usually ends up as featherweight for me.

Some examples:
Everyone I heard talk about it said both versions of The Ring were scary as hell. Watched the OG and the box art was the scariest thing about it. :stopitslime:

OG Halloween is widely considered a horror classic. The only thing truly terrifying was Jamie Lee Curtis' jawline. :rudy:

I was shook of Ichi The Killer for YEARS and when I finally got the means and balls to watch it, all I saw was a poor adaptation of a Japanese manga with some godawful CGI. :snoop:

Horror is subjective and you like demonic shyt. I get it:russ: