Essential The Official Coli Horror Film Thread: Discussion, Recommendations And Murder.

cac poster

// ...
Daps
Reppin
Paris
Nah, I wouldn't say all that. It was a sleeper slasher but top 10 of all time?? is a reach for me. There's more memorable horror movies.
and considering there's classics such as Halloween, Texas Chainsaw, Saw, Hostel, original Friday the 13th, Chucky,The Descent, Insidious, Sinister, IT as far as slashers or gore. Not counting the paranormal and psychological- Huge reach imo. And I think that's a separate category of horror- among B- movie slashers, then I would say top 10.
edit: OK OK.... I just looked at my top 10 and I’ll change my original claim, and say it’s top 20. But, I still believe you should try to re-evaluate the genius of Bob Clark in the late end of 2019 lol

Cause it’s as groundbreaking as any of those you listed (much more so than some..... the descent? IT? Small fries, come on)

Last edited:

cac poster

// ...
Daps
Reppin
Paris
Feel like the childs play remake is gonna capitalize on the lack of hard gore in recent horrors and really just ramp it up, by the looks of the way they’re pushing it

2CT

Prolific Poster
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
My Own 🌍
over the past few months i've rediscovered the love for horror movies i had as a kid, i been watching like 2 a day since like April :pachaha:

with that being said i'ma be in here chopping it up and dapping up from time to time :myman:

i'm hyped for "It: Chapter 2" to drop cause the first one was extremely dope and slept on, i don't usually expect much from remakes but that joint was piff :ohlawd:

the kids got kinda annoying at times but Pennywise looked like a straight goon for the whole flick :freshjb:

Last edited:

Apollo Creed

Look at your face
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Handsome Boyz Ent
over the past few months i've rediscovered the love for horror movies i had as a kid, i been watching like 2 a day since like April :pachaha:

with that being said i'ma be in here chopping it up and dapping up from time to time :myman:

i'm hyped for "It: Chapter 2" to drop cause the first one was extremely dope and slept on, i don't usually expect much from remakes but that joint was piff :ohlawd:

the kids got kinda annoying at times but Pennywise looked like a straight goon for the whole flick :jbwow:

Wont even flex I had dreams of Pennywise for a few days after seeing the flick. Not scary dreams but more so the image of him stuck with me that I kept seeing it lol.

cac poster

// ...
Daps
Reppin
Paris
My top 20 of all time, unranked... cause I’m bored and started thinking about it.

Dawn of the dead full cut
ReAnimator
Candyman
Martin
American werewolf in London
The thing
Hellraiser
Jeepers creepers
Audition
VHS & VHS2
Cube
The exorcist
Rec
Black Christmas og
28 days later
Dog soldiers
Cloverfield
The shining

Most of these are childhood favorites which take precedence over me watching something in my 20s and appreciating it more like a boring adult

Nicole0416_718_929_646212

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC and FBA Riverboat Retaliation
Feel like the childs play remake is gonna capitalize on the lack of hard gore in recent horrors and really just ramp it up, by the looks of the way they’re pushing it
I love the visuals on the movie posters for this - they tie in Toy Story 4 with Chucky