Essential The Official Coli Horror Film Thread: Discussion, Recommendations And Murder.

Nicole0416_718_929_646212

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC and FBA Riverboat Retaliation
They turned the Banana Splits into a horror movie!

:demoncowboy:
They gave it an "R" rating too :dead:
"The Banana Splits Adventure Hour” for the violent, rated R The Banana Splits Movie, and we’ve got the official trailer for ya today courtesy of Syfy Wire!

In the upcoming horror flick, “A boy named Harley and his family (brother Austin, mother Beth, and father Mitch) attend a taping of The Banana Splits TV show, which is supposed to be a fun-filled birthday for young Harley and business as usual for Rebecca, the producer of the series. But things take an unexpected turn — and the body count quickly rises. Can Harley, his mom and their new pals safely escape?”
[Trailer] The Rated R ‘Banana Splits Movie’ Puts a Violent, Gory Spin on the Classic Children’s Show

Jello Biafra

A true friend stabs you in the front
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Behind You
They gave it an "R" rating too :dead:
"The Banana Splits Adventure Hour” for the violent, rated R The Banana Splits Movie, and we’ve got the official trailer for ya today courtesy of Syfy Wire!

In the upcoming horror flick, “A boy named Harley and his family (brother Austin, mother Beth, and father Mitch) attend a taping of The Banana Splits TV show, which is supposed to be a fun-filled birthday for young Harley and business as usual for Rebecca, the producer of the series. But things take an unexpected turn — and the body count quickly rises. Can Harley, his mom and their new pals safely escape?”
[Trailer] The Rated R ‘Banana Splits Movie’ Puts a Violent, Gory Spin on the Classic Children’s Show
I can't wait for this movie. The fukkery will be off the chain!

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin

NOOOOOO.. not watching lol. I want to go into watching this movie with no bias or input from outside sources, no reviews or critiques.. nada.
(I haven't seen Avengers Endgame either yet, doing the same thing with that.. my self control and spoiler free zones on a thousand)
:wow:

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin