Essential The Official Coli Horror Film Thread: Discussion, Recommendations And Murder.

MartyMcFly

What's up doc, can we rock?
Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
@MartyMcFly
yeah. I didn't like House of 1000 Corpses, pure basura :scust: and his Halloween remake years back was ok- wasn't bad, wasn't great.
Devil's Rejects tho>>>>

Nah his Halloween movies upset me lol. The first one I was ok with and then liked a lot less the more I thought about it. But I watched Halloween 2 visibly upset and dumbfounded at how it could be that bad. I know it has its defenders and even critics I love say it’s a dope flick. Good for them. That shyt ain’t it.

Jello Biafra

A true friend stabs you in the front
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Behind You
Nah his Halloween movies upset me lol. The first one I was ok with and then liked a lot less the more I thought about it. But I watched Halloween 2 visibly upset and dumbfounded at how it could be that bad. I know it has its defenders and even critics I love say it’s a dope flick. Good for them. That shyt ain’t it.
Zombie's Halloween movies are offensive trash.

Jello Biafra

A true friend stabs you in the front
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Behind You
I can't even remember what happened in the last movie. Is that square white chick and them old ladies still fukking with people?

Nicole0416_718_929_646212

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC and FBA Riverboat Retaliation
I can't even remember what happened in the last movie. Is that square white chick and them old ladies still fukking with people?
:dead::dead: The last one ended with the Witch's coven and the child sacrifice in some alternate universe, I think. idk, I stopped paying attention. Whole franchise took a real weird disturbing turn for the worse.

MartyMcFly

What's up doc, can we rock?
Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
:dead::dead: The last one ended with the Witch's coven and the child sacrifice in some alternate universe, I think. idk, I stopped paying attention. Whole franchise took a real weird disturbing turn for the worse.

This is what I’m saying lol. Like where do you go? You have to do a Halloween and basically retcon stuff or just reboot it. You can’t keep going down that convoluted ass path they went