Essential The Official Coli Horror Film Thread: Discussion, Recommendations And Murder.

Nicole0416_718_929_646212

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC and FBA Riverboat Retaliation
I think I told this story here, but as many times as I've seen the exorcist, I refuse to own it. I had a copy on DVD back in college. I lived in a studio apartment in Queens and all of this weird shyt kept happening. Not eerie weird, but just weird. like things that normally go really well started going really shytty. and it was just a lot of negative energy. I threw that shyt down the garbage chute and haven't even thought of buying another copy since
------ (placeholder, I'm getting ready to drive home, but I have a comment about this later)----

Jello Biafra

A true friend stabs you in the front
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Behind You
Yeah blumhouse being on it is pretty much the reason I’m buying a ticket. Jason Blum has yet to make me regret spending money on his horror flicks. And they’ve been cooking this one in secret. Got a female director and female writer
When I first saw the headline I was hoping that Karyn Kusama woould be tapped for the gig and then saw that Sophia Takal was picked to direct.
I have never seen her first movie Always Shine but I have seen good reviews of it in places. I did see her installment of Hulu's Into the Dark movie series, New Year/New You, and while it was an Ok movie I wasn't wowed by it or thought that there was anything even approaching notable about the directing style.

MartyMcFly

What's up doc, can we rock?
Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
When I first saw the headline I was hoping that Karyn Kusama woould be tapped for the gig and then saw that Sophia Takal was picked to direct.
I have never seen her first movie Always Shine but I have seen good reviews of it in places. I did see her installment of Hulu's Into the Dark movie series, New Year/New You, and while it was an Ok movie I wasn't wowed by it or thought that there was anything even approaching notable about the directing style.

Which segment did she do on VHS?

23Barrettcity

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Yeah see that sounds like you had to show her you respected what they went through and weren't merely trying to profit from it. Even if you don't believe it, you at least respect it and respect their journey. I ain't mad at her. Also didn't want to lend her name to just any bullshyt for a dollar.

But as we've seen with Prince and Michael, once the family gets a hold of the estate, anything goes. Using this man Prince's music to sell credit cards:francis:
Maybe out of the respect to the conjuring universe

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
I think I told this story here, but as many times as I've seen the exorcist, I refuse to own it. I had a copy on DVD back in college. I lived in a studio apartment in Queens and all of this weird shyt kept happening. Not eerie weird, but just weird. like things that normally go really well started going really shytty. and it was just a lot of negative energy. I threw that shyt down the garbage chute and haven't even thought of buying another copy since
WORD. That is one movie that I REFUSE, I mean absolutely REFUSE to rewatch again. Exorcist and The Omen movies. Bad vibes and mojo throughout. I do believe that spirits and entities can latch on to objects and cause disruption but you have to kind of "invite" that type of energy in . Can affect your whole environment or disposition. That's the reasons why I never buy certain things from random people ie. yard and estate sales, or never watch anything from the dark/deep web.. etc. I don't even hang up or photos of people in my house, I never have my bed directly across from a mirror. Had some weird things happen to my friends after they played with a Ouija board back in school. I never touched it but some very unfortunate occurrences happened to them.
.. and OT you lived in Queens too:whoo:??

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
We got a Child’s Play, It pt. 2, an Annabelle, a black Christmas, midsommar, a Sam rami movie, scary stories to tell in the dark, dr. Sleep, and zombieland 2 in the next 6 months.

:ohlawd: The most wonderful time of the year
Horror movies are the new wave :stylin:
Time for another watchlist.
:blessed:

MartyMcFly

What's up doc, can we rock?
Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
WORD. That is one movie that I REFUSE, I mean absolutely REFUSE to rewatch again. Exorcist and The Omen movies. Bad vibes and mojo throughout. I do believe that spirits and entities can latch on to objects and cause disruption but you have to kind of "invite" that type of energy in . Can affect your whole environment or disposition. That's the reasons why I never buy certain things from random people ie. yard and estate sales, or never watch anything from the dark/deep web.. etc. I don't even hang up or photos of people in my house, I never have my bed directly across from a mirror. Had some weird things happen to my friends after they played with a Ouija board back in school. I never touched it but some very unfortunate occurrences happened to them.
.. and OT you lived in Queens too:whoo:??

Yup I went to St. John’s in Jamaica. Had an apartment in Jamaica estates my senior year.

But I’ve got no problem watching the movie lol just don’t want to own it. Omen doesn’t mess with me as much tho

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Yup I went to St. John’s in Jamaica. Had an apartment in Jamaica estates my senior year.

But I’ve got no problem watching the movie lol just don’t want to own it. Omen doesn’t mess with me as much tho
wowwww..real small world. This is why we vibe lol. That's around where I'm from- Queens Village.
Jamaica Estates....
:obama:

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
They turned the Banana Splits into a horror movie!

:demoncowboy:

:bryan:lmaofff... Syfy is bugging with this one :deadmanny:and so are you with that Jeepers Creepers smiley. The Banana Splits are already scary enough, horror was watching and being exposed to that as a child. I swear the 80s gave no fux. All those dead eyed, animatronic characters. They are building on that concept- how those types of shows were all unintentionally psychedelic and creepy.
these types of shows were traumatizing :camby:to whoever created this :lupe:

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
I watched the exorcist 3 times no problem

Spanish and English

giphy.gif