Essential The Official Coli Horror Film Thread: Discussion, Recommendations And Murder.

MartyMcFly

What's up doc, can we rock?
Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
They turned the Banana Splits into a horror movie!

:demoncowboy:

You need to chill with the creeper :dame:

I can’t wait to see this tho. shyt is already bugged out like @Nicole0416 said. The more horror the better.

Stephen king has an excellent quote: the worst horror movie I saw is still better than any other thing I’ve seen

Nicole0416_718_929_646212

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC and FBA Riverboat Retaliation
Rob Zombie's follow up to The Devil's Rejects
The Devil's Rejects was one sick twisted ride; they get returned from Hell back to the Earth in this one.

-At long last, Rob Zombie has released the teaser trailer for 3 From Hell, his highly anticipated sequel to his directorial debut, House of 1,000 Corpses, and its followup, The Devil’s Rejects.
Rob Zombie Frees the ‘3 From Hell’ Teaser Trailer!

MartyMcFly

Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
Rob Zombie's follow up to The Devil's Rejects
The Devil's Rejects was one sick twisted ride; they get returned from Hell back to the Earth in this one.

-At long last, Rob Zombie has released the teaser trailer for 3 From Hell, his highly anticipated sequel to his directorial debut, House of 1,000 Corpses, and its followup, The Devil’s Rejects.
Rob Zombie Frees the ‘3 From Hell’ Teaser Trailer!

So everyone here but me has seen devils rejects in its entirety right?

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
So everyone here but me has seen devils rejects in its entirety right?
Whuttt???!! You've never seen Devil's Rejects:ooh:?? marty, marty, marty.. smh. you let me down b, I knew this was going too perfect ..
AcceptableImpassionedCreature-small.gif

Jello Biafra

A true friend stabs you in the front
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Behind You
:bryan:lmaofff... Syfy is bugging with this one :deadmanny:and so are you with that Jeepers Creepers smiley. The Banana Splits are already scary enough, horror was watching and being exposed to that as a child. I swear the 80s gave no fux. All those dead eyed, animatronic characters. They are building on that concept- how those types of shows were all unintentionally psychedelic and creepy.
these types of shows were traumatizing :camby:to whoever created this :lupe:

Them Zoobilozoos were creepy as fukk!
My niece used to love them freaky b*stards.

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
:russ: Never seen the whole thing. I’ve seen it up to a point. I’ll finish it based on your quick review. I’ll report back after the weekend
whenever you have the chance, interested in hearing what you thought about it. andddd....
I'll be waiting on that report
giphy.gif

MartyMcFly

Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
whenever you have the chance, interested in hearing what you thought about it. andddd....
I'll be waiting on that report
giphy.gif

Yeah zombies shyt is always tough for me to get into. But I do love the way he talks about horror and he’s a smart smart dude. His favorite horror flick is Texas chainsaw massacre and that helps me understand his aesthetic and where he’s coming from. He also said he loves monsters.