Essential The Official Coli Horror Film Thread: Discussion, Recommendations And Murder.

Nicole0416_718_929_646212

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC and FBA Riverboat Retaliation
The Warrens shenanigans are tailor made for a weekly TV series.
The could make a whole Season 1 off that occult museum of theirs alone. Didn't Mrs. Warren recently pass away at like 92 yrs old? I can't imagine the type of encounters they had in real time.
They were involved in Amityville, the Enfeld Haunting, Conjuring, exorcisms -- the go to paranormal researchers and demonologists for decades.

Jello Biafra

A true friend stabs you in the front
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Behind You
The could make a whole Season 1 off that occult museum of theirs alone. Didn't Mrs. Warren recently pass away at like 92 yrs old? I can't imagine the type of encounters they had in real time.
They were involved in Amityville, the Enfeld Haunting, Conjuring, exorcisms -- the go to paranormal researchers and demonologists for decades.
Yeah she died recently.:mjcry:

But a TV show (especially if it was on cable or streaming) would be awesome.

MartyMcFly

What's up doc, can we rock?
Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
wowww... a remake of a remake. Black Christmas was a sleeper, it was better than I expected and worth the watch. First one was in the 70s, the one from the early 2000s and this one. Well at least they're not trying to make it a sequel. I'll watch it again, especially if Blumhouse is behind this.

Yeah blumhouse being on it is pretty much the reason I’m buying a ticket. Jason Blum has yet to make me regret spending money on his horror flicks. And they’ve been cooking this one in secret. Got a female director and female writer

MartyMcFly

Daps
Reppin
P.G. County

Once again I ask, why has this not been done yet? Would’ve been better to do it when she was still living so she could give her green light and sign off on shyt. But still. Do it. It writes itself. X files but with more of a horror slant

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Warrens shenanigans are tailor made for a weekly TV series.
I want to know how they made it through all these events relatively unscathed and didn't get possessed after all those years. All the high profile cases - I left out The Haunting in Connecticut.
Fun fact - I had a Raggedy Ann doll that was passed down to me from being in our family from past generations. Kept it in storage along with some other collectibles. I didn't realize what it was until later and the connection to Annabelle when the movie came out and I started reading more background. I threw out that thing so fast
:hhh::merchant:

MartyMcFly

Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
I want to know how they made it through all these events relatively unscathed and didn't get possessed after all those years. All the high profile cases - I left out The Haunting in Connecticut.
Fun fact - I had a Raggedy Ann doll that was passed down to me from being in our family from past generations. Kept it in storage along with some other collectibles. I didn't realize what it was until later and the connection to Annabelle when the movie came out and I started reading more background. I threw out that thing so fast
:russ:

Jello Biafra

A true friend stabs you in the front
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Behind You
:jeffgoldblum:

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Once again I ask, why has this not been done yet? Would’ve been better to do it when she was still living so she could give her green light and sign off on shyt. But still. Do it. It writes itself. X files but with more of a horror slant
The way that she was so protective about their memoirs and the objects, I wonder if it has to do with clearance and her restricting access. I've seen her interviews from time to time and she was definitely about her business and not for play. I remember she said that "fans" or the average person wouldn't understand the significance behind what took place, basically saying that there's boundaries that you don't cross when it comes to demonic entities and you can't be reckless with the portrayal. She also said that people would try to gain access to the items as memorabilia or steal things from her and there's bad consequences/omens associated with that. Both of them passed away, I don't know how the estate would handle that. I could see writers drafting up a proposal but implementation is a problem, especially if they're no longer around to have control, not just over the story but the evil contacts etc.

MartyMcFly

Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
The way that she was so protective about their memoirs and the objects, I wonder if it has to do with clearance and her restricting access. I've seen her interviews from time to time and she was definitely about her business and not for play. I remember she said that "fans" or the average person wouldn't understand the significance behind what took place, basically saying that there's boundaries that you don't cross when it comes to demonic entities and you can't be reckless with the portrayal. She also said that people would try to gain access to the items as memorabilia or steal things from her and there's bad consequences/omens associated with that. Both of them passed away, I don't know how the estate would handle that. I could see writers drafting up a proposal but implementation is a problem, especially if they're no longer around to have control, not just over the story but the evil contacts etc.

Yeah see that sounds like you had to show her you respected what they went through and weren't merely trying to profit from it. Even if you don't believe it, you at least respect it and respect their journey. I ain't mad at her. Also didn't want to lend her name to just any bullshyt for a dollar.

But as we've seen with Prince and Michael, once the family gets a hold of the estate, anything goes. Using this man Prince's music to sell credit cards:francis:

MartyMcFly

Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
True story :no:Thinking back, I should have burned it and buried the ashes. I know my parents looked at me like I was crazy when I told them that I was driving up to get rid of it.

I think I told this story here, but as many times as I've seen the exorcist, I refuse to own it. I had a copy on DVD back in college. I lived in a studio apartment in Queens and all of this weird shyt kept happening. Not eerie weird, but just weird. like things that normally go really well started going really shytty. and it was just a lot of negative energy. I threw that shyt down the garbage chute and haven't even thought of buying another copy since

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Yeah see that sounds like you had to show her you respected what they went through and weren't merely trying to profit from it. Even if you don't believe it, you at least respect it and respect their journey. I ain't mad at her. Also didn't want to lend her name to just any bullshyt for a dollar.

But as we've seen with Prince and Michael, once the family gets a hold of the estate, anything goes. Using this man Prince's music to sell credit cards:francis:
That's what I don't want - for them to water down the legacy.
and yeah, I'm disgusted with how they're out here using Prince- total disrespect
:scust:

MartyMcFly

Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
That's what I don't want - for them to water down the legacy.
and yeah, I'm disgusted with how they're out here using Prince- total disrespect
:scust:

Yup. Michael too. But Michael let his shyt get disrespected while he was living so I'm not too shocked. But Prince, like Mrs Warren, was very very protective of his shyt. They whoring that man out right now.

I wouldn't do it with the Warrens though because they were on a different plain of existence and I don't want that negative energy