Essential The Official Coli Horror Film Thread: Discussion, Recommendations And Murder.

MartyMcFly

What's up doc, can we rock?
Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
i come where i please..don't be sensitive.
This is a horror discussion, not a remake quarrel.

Nah I know lol. I’m fukking with you. I’m just saying tho, calling it wack before the shyt comes out isn’t it. If it comes out and it’s wack, then by all means dump on it like a megaton

Nicole0416_718_929_646212

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC and FBA Riverboat Retaliation
I would be cool if they kept doing conjuring movies for the next decade.
They may bless us. Have you heard of "The Ferryman"?
New ‘Annabelle Comes Home’ Trailer Conjures “The Ferryman” and More Evil Entities!
https://ew.com/
The most recent trailer for spooky doll horror sequel Annabelle Comes Home (out June 26) introduced a new supernatural ghoul named The Ferryman, a hooded figure with coins over his eyes. -When EW recently visited writer-director Gary Dauberman in the editing suite of this most recent Conjuring universe movie, he admitted to being inspired by the greek myth of Charon, who ferried the souls of the deceased across the river Styx to the land of the dead.

“One of the things that’s always haunted me when I go online, and look at certain s—, is the pictures of those corpses with the coins over their eyes, which was to pay The Ferryman, which was something that I always thought was really this cool idea,” said the filmmaker. “There’s a very Grim Reaper-esque quality to all that stuff, so it was something I wanted to dig into here.”

MartyMcFly

What's up doc, can we rock?
Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
They may bless us. Have you heard of "The Ferryman"?
New ‘Annabelle Comes Home’ Trailer Conjures “The Ferryman” and More Evil Entities!
https://ew.com/
The most recent trailer for spooky doll horror sequel Annabelle Comes Home (out June 26) introduced a new supernatural ghoul named The Ferryman, a hooded figure with coins over his eyes. -When EW recently visited writer-director Gary Dauberman in the editing suite of this most recent Conjuring universe movie, he admitted to being inspired by the greek myth of Charon, who ferried the souls of the deceased across the river Styx to the land of the dead.

“One of the things that’s always haunted me when I go online, and look at certain s—, is the pictures of those corpses with the coins over their eyes, which was to pay The Ferryman, which was something that I always thought was really this cool idea,” said the filmmaker. “There’s a very Grim Reaper-esque quality to all that stuff, so it was something I wanted to dig into here.”
:ohhh: That would be interesting

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Didn't see this coming at all. This will now be the second time Black Christmas is being remade. But this time, it's Blumhouse

Poster: Blumhouse is Remaking ‘Black Christmas’ and It’s Coming to Theaters THIS December!
wowww... a remake of a remake. Black Christmas was a sleeper, it was better than I expected and worth the watch. First one was in the 70s, the one from the early 2000s and this one. Well at least they're not trying to make it a sequel. I'll watch it again, especially if Blumhouse is behind this.

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
what are you supposed to be?
Don't bring that tlr argumentative just for the sake of arguing for attention shyt over here please. This is not it. If you're trying to have a legit discussion and a genuine interest - then proceed.
But I'm not doing this low level engagement in here on these topics. Unnecessary. I'm not trying to be anyone other than me and you know this bc you dapped me, don't be dense. Coming into a thread talking on these subjects without validity just makes you seem obtuse.

ℒℴѵℯJay ELECTUA

Return of the Khryst
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
ℒℴѵℯJay ELECTUA
Don't bring that tlr argumentative just for the sake of arguing for attention shyt over here please. This is not it. If you're trying to have a legit discussion and an interest - then proceed.
But I'm not doing this low level engagement in here on these topics. Unnecessary. I'm not trying to be anyone other than me and you know bc you dapped me, don't be dense.
I've been posting in this topic since the beginning, discussion and opinion..me and homeboy have our tiffs regarding remakes, so keep out of it. It's not serious..

Jello Biafra

A true friend stabs you in the front
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Behind You
Watching this Boar joint on SHUDDER

Was just about to ask if anyone watched it yet. How is it?

I'm watching the exorcist for what is probably the 30th time
It was OK but it really needed to tighten up some parts. I mean all the time spent at that chick's bar went nowhere. It's like it was just included to show how Australian the movie was.

Jello Biafra

A true friend stabs you in the front
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Behind You