Essential The Official Coli Horror Film Thread: Discussion, Recommendations And Murder.

Nicole0416_718_929_646212

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC and FBA Riverboat Retaliation
Cannot wait for this.
Me too! Latest update~
New Annabelle Comes Home Clip Puts The Warrens In Serious Danger
“Superstition dictates that you are supposed to hold your breath when driving past a cemetery, so breaking down outside one with a possessed doll in your car is really not ideal at all. I feel like it’s a common horror trope to see a killer or a ghost in the backseat of the car, but here Lorraine is in the (relative) safety of the car with the evil doll and Ed is outside, surrounded by the spirits of the dead...”

MartyMcFly

What's up doc, can we rock?
Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
Me too! Latest update~
New Annabelle Comes Home Clip Puts The Warrens In Serious Danger
“Superstition dictates that you are supposed to hold your breath when driving past a cemetery, so breaking down outside one with a possessed doll in your car is really not ideal at all. I feel like it’s a common horror trope to see a killer or a ghost in the backseat of the car, but here Lorraine is in the (relative) safety of the car with the evil doll and Ed is outside, surrounded by the spirits of the dead...”

I would be cool if they kept doing conjuring movies for the next decade.

ℒℴѵℯJay ELECTUA

Return of the Khryst
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
ℒℴѵℯJay ELECTUA
Didn't see this coming at all. This will now be the second time Black Christmas is being remade. But this time, it's Blumhouse

Poster: Blumhouse is Remaking ‘Black Christmas’ and It’s Coming to Theaters THIS December!
another shytty remake?

piss off !!

blackchristmas01.jpg

Bob Clark-----------------------------)