Essential The Official Coli Horror Film Thread: Discussion, Recommendations And Murder.

Knowledge

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Finished season 2 of Wolf Creek yesterday.
that has to be one of the most evil horror muthafukkas ever!
i gotta hand it to that dude that plays Mick.
that guy is fukkin SCARY man!
imagine him and dude from Hitchhiker teaming up.
:why:
I can't wait till I get to season 2. I'm taking my time and loving season 1 so far. Shout out to @Nicole0416 for talking me into subscribing to shudder. I love y'all fam

Nicole0416_718_929_646212

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC and FBA Riverboat Retaliation
I can't wait till I get to season 2. I'm taking my time and loving season 1 so far. Shout out to @Nicole0416 for talking me into subscribing to shudder. I love y'all fam
Glad that I can help :hug::salute:
And we have to thank @MartyMcFly bc he’s the one who put me back on to it last year...

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Couple horror music related things:

35th Anniversary GHOSTBUSTERS Original Motion Picture Score Available on CD & Digital June 7th

and I've got the scores to Halloween, Friday the 13th, and Nightmare on Elm St on vinyl. Halloween is obviously the best one but Nightmare is right there behind it.
Speaking along the lines of that. I came across this on my feed- don’t know why but I was amazed at how they are able to make horror movie “sounds” . This is so familiar:

Instagram post by Horror Stories & Facts • May 30, 2019 at 4:43pm UTC

MartyMcFly

What's up doc, can we rock?
Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
Speaking along the lines of that. I came across this on my feed- don’t know why but I was amazed at how they are able to make horror movie “sounds” . This is so familiar:

Instagram post by Horror Stories & Facts • May 30, 2019 at 4:43pm UTC

Well now I’m creeped out for the rest of the day. Thank you :russ:

If you’re interested in that, you should just search YouTube for John carpenter music stuff. He gives insight on how he came up with certain sounds and themes. It’s the most simplistic shyt but he was the guy to think of it.

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Anyone watch NOS4A2 last night? Missed it but plan on watching it today
I saw that trailer in the description for "The Terror" , both on AMC, so it makes sense. I still don't get what that's supposed to about - I think they're being nondescript with it on purpose (some type of vampire type show?). The trailer that I saw, showed a woman riding her motorcycle into a shed and there's a sign on the ground, covered with leaves saying "do not enter".. That was it. What is that title supposed to stand for?

MartyMcFly

What's up doc, can we rock?
Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
I saw that trailer in the description for "The Terror" , both on AMC, so it makes sense. I still don't get what that's supposed to about - I think they're being nondescript with it on purpose (some type of vampire type show?). The trailer that I saw, showed a woman riding her motorcycle into a shed and there's a sign on the ground, covered with leaves saying "do not enter".. That was it. What is that title supposed to stand for?

It’s based on the vampire book joe hill wrote. I haven’t read it so I can’t soeak to it but yeah it’s about a vampire who goes after young people and collects their bodies while harvesting their souls