Essential The Official Coli Horror Film Thread: Discussion, Recommendations And Murder.

Duke Dixon

Superstar
Daps
I finished The Loved Ones.

I did enjoy it. It reminded me of the cute girl from high school that nobody dated because she was very very very weird.

If this was an American Movie the 3 main characters would probably have their genders flipped. In America we love to torture the teenage girls for some reason. The family would also be more rural like TCM, Wrong Turn, or Hills Have Eyes.
At first I thought the father was just going along with his daughter's twisted fantasy.

The fight at the end between the two teenage girls being realistic was funny, and a great change from final show downs in something like F13th or even The Hunt.

I agree with you guys that Australian horror movies are gorey. I'd say the Aussies and the French are two countries that always deliver plenty blood. Also I think there's roadkill in every Australian horror movie.

It's fun seeing how different countries handle horror and the common themes in their movies. In America I'd say that the most common themes are christianity, racism, feminizim, and wealth distribution.

The Goth girl is Sonya Blade in the new Mortal Kombat movies:mjtf: talk about a glow up:wow:

Lootpack

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DM[V]
@Duke Dixon

Re: ‘The Loved Ones’

Ngl…

I thought homeboy was gonna wind up cross-eyed and too…uh…slow to make his way out of that crazy bytch’s house. :damn:

When they panned the camera back on bro after going to work with that drill, I was bracing for

Hc3m6lGn_400x400.jpg

fukkin’ satisfying ending though. :whew: