Essential The Official Coli Horror Film Thread: Discussion, Recommendations And Murder.

storyteller

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NYC
I hear he got bloodsucking darkness as live action coming out or something
The Live-Action Uzumaki is really solid. It's better than any of the anime versions of his work. I think there's a Tomie live-action too, but I think that's a story I'd rather read.

What I really wish they'd make is The Incident at Amigara Fault. That's such an incredibly creepy story, but it'd have to be expanded for anything feature-length.

The axe murderer

For I am death and I ride on a pale horse
Daps
The Live-Action Uzumaki is really solid. It's better than any of the anime versions of his work. I think there's a Tomie live-action too, but I think that's a story I'd rather read.

What I really wish they'd make is The Incident at Amigara Fault. That's such an incredibly creepy story, but it'd have to be expanded for anything feature-length.
Damn didn't know there was live action

Lootpack

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DM[V]

This is in theaters this weekend but also out there. Watched it the other day. One of my absolute favorites of the year.

95% RT. There was no score when I saw it :smugfavre:

@Lootpack

One of the best feelings ever. My theater needs to take notes though because they aren’t playing titles like this and Strange Darling.

I got a lot of shyt to catch up on, horror-wise. I’ve been slackin’ badly.

FlyRy

Superstar
Daps
One of the best feelings ever. My theater needs to take notes though because they aren’t playing titles like this and Strange Darling.

I got a lot of shyt to catch up on, horror-wise. I’ve been slackin’ badly.
dat 90s feeling :ahh:

you're slacking breh. i've been meaning to hit you up. i bet you haven't seen humanist vampire either :ufdup:

Duke Dixon

Superstar
Daps
Good god, the movie AfrAId is fukking horrible! :scust: I guess it's supposed to be somewhat of a horror. People comparing it to M3GAN but that movie shyts all over this trash ten times over.

Damn I had some hope for that movie.

This M3gan Fox movie on the other hand...maybe it's fukkery. I also like how in the trailer for afraid they go Afr AI d and for Subservience they turn the V into an A so they can go Subser AI ence :mjlol:

Last edited:

DaRealness

I think very deeply
Daps
Reppin
LDN
Damn I had some hope for that movie.

This M3gan Fox movie on the other hand...maybe it's fukkery. I also like how in the trailer for afraid they go Afr AI d and for Subservience they turn the v into an A so they can go Subser AI ence :mjlol:

This whole 'AI goes rogue' genre is gonna get old real quick