Essential The Official Coli Horror Film Thread: Discussion, Recommendations And Murder.

morris

Superstar
Daps
That was my favorite horror of last year. It was definitely slow, but the tone and style grabbed me, and the concept was unique.

It seemed like Nicole was done with the coil altogether last time I heard from her. It's too bad because she was a great presence in this thread.
Def a unique premise with the armyworm moth being a backdrop for the new religious leader (would have liked to have seen an origin on him and the photo method)

And damn; Nicole was great int his thread. Thanks for the update

MenacingMonk

Tranquilo
Daps
Reppin
West where the Sunsets
And damn; Nicole was great int his thread. Thanks for the update
The person was a weirdo. Literally got mad at me for telling it the idea it had would work better a different way. The most petty shyt ever. fukkin head case started to stay on my dikk and and even went through my post history to try to “expose” me. No one gave a fukk. Glad I don’t have to see the username anymore. :camby:

In fact, it was in this thread where “she” got all psycho. :skip:

Last edited:

morris

Superstar
Daps
The person was a weirdo. Literally got mad at me for telling it the idea it had would work better a different way. The most petty shyt ever. fukkin head case started to stay on my dikk and and even went through my post history to try to “expose” me. No one gave a fukk. Glad I don’t have to see the username anymore. :camby:

In fact, it was in this thread where “she” got all psycho. :skip:
I never had any issues at all. And she was very knowledgeable in the horror section.

MenacingMonk

Tranquilo
Daps
Reppin
West where the Sunsets
He should keep it sci related and use R2D2s.

Na. Gotta keep this thread Horror related only. Y’all can search out the thread if you wanna try resurrecting it.

These are the posts that got that person “Nicole” triggered. If you wanna read the back and forth just click the quotes.

But to TLDR: I talked about a sci-fi month marathon, it said post sci-fi in here, I said no because Sci-fi isn’t horror (and I already had a thread). It got heated over that.

THEN it said Jello could use Loomis smiley to review sci-fi movies. I disagreed and said R2-D2’s would be better. It got even more angry.

All over petty shyt. fukk that clown. :camby:

Last edited:

Danie84

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
See No Evil:win:

...that early 2000 midnight Splatterday Jam:jawalrus:

Kane tossing delinquents around like Hell In The Cell:fire: and ripping their eyes out for mementoes:banderas:

Last edited:

Danie84

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Is there anything on specific that you can recommend?

I planned on watching some Lucio Fulci movies afterwards.
Your Vice Is A Locked Room And Only I Have The Key
Five Dolls For An August Moon
The Strange Vice Of Mrs. Wardh
All The Colors Of The Dark

...but Torso:fire:, A Bay Of Blood, Blood & Black Lace, Spasmo, Opera, and Deep Red are the illest ones:banderas::wow:

Last edited: