Essential The Official Coli Horror Film Thread: Discussion, Recommendations And Murder.

Daps
Reppin
49ers..Braves..Celtics
We not done with the classics. Tonight's movie: 'Carrie'

The last maybe 45 minutes or so of this film is wild. Once they get to Prom it elevates to a whole other level. The score and the cinematography are haunting. They just don't make shyt like this much anymore and yes I feel bad for ol' girl. As someone once said, "fukk them kids." :mjgrin:

Duke Dixon

Superstar
Daps
On Friday I watched two of the new movies.

Totally Killer

Pretty mid tbh. The jokes relied too much on you can't do 80s stuff anymore. There were a few times I laughed. The kills were boring and I think all cgi. Some shots looked really bad.

V/H/S 85

Theres 2 segments on here that I really liked and would have a watched a full length film based on them. The final segment seems to be decisive but I enjoy the idea and gives us something kind of new.

The one segment TKNOGD was alright but could have been better. Watching it I realized hiw much I wanted a new digital/cyber horror story. I watched Lawnmower Man not too long ago and want something new like that.

I wouldn't say there's a segment I didn't like for the most part but 2 of them stood out to me. I fell asleep on V/H/S 99 on the first segment with the rock girls and new went back :dead: