Essential The Official Coli Horror Film Thread: Discussion, Recommendations And Murder.

T.H.E.GOD

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
abe506b8ef9529ede71186d58bd9a724.jpg

This movie was ass. Enjoyed some of the stories for vhs. Better than it’s been previous besides the original.

abominable1

the fukkery, the sweet ,sweet fukkery
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
@RGM
Damn Brehs, the Fayetteville comicon is this weekend and we can watch Jason Lives on Friday the 13th with the director

Mya have to check this out

Fri Night Pre-Showkeyboard_arrow_down

6032-ticket-3cwngd5wmcyx1694475830-300.jpg

Friday the 13th Part VI Jason Lives with Special Guest Tom McLaughlin
$10.00 / each
+$0.96 FEES
4 days left
Non-refundable
Select
On Friday the 13th at 7:00 PM in the Main Ballroom of the Crown Expo Center we will be offering a curated showing of Friday the 13th - Part VI Jason Lives with Writer / Director Tom McLoughlin and a couple TBD Special Guests! We will be screening several Fan Produced Horror Short Films as part of this event. This will be a Fundraiser Event for the American Foundation for Suicide Prevention and require a $10 Ticket purchase. This is a stand-alone event to any other ticketed Fayetteville Comic Con Fall 2023 options, except the Horror Guest Sponsorship Package. There will be a Horror CosPlay Parade as part of this event! Doors will open at 6:00 PM

105103-cover-qhqj3xqj0hrt1683307131-300.jpg

Horror Guest Fan Sponsorship Package
$200.00 / each
+$28.28 FEES
4 days left

Select
Horror Guest Fan Sponsor Package is the top-level sponsor package for Horror Fans that includes a: Weekend Pass to Fayetteville Comic Con - Fall 2023 Early Access to the Show Floor (30 minutes before General Admission) Exclusive FCC Fall 2023 Print Free Ticket to Watch Friday the 13th Part VI - Jason Lives on Friday the 13th - Hosted by Writer / Director Tom McLaughlin DVD of Friday the 13th Part VI Jason Lives - Signed by Writer/Director Tom McLaughlin Scream Movie Ghostface Knife - Signed by Heather Matarazzo House of 1000 Corpses Tin Sign - Signed by Robert Mukes Exclusive Convention Merchandise Sponsor Lines for Panels (if needed) Sponsor Skip-The-Line for Autographs Reserved Seating at All Panels Exclusive Convention Merchandise Horror Fans Guest Sponsor Only Panel (Saturday) Horror Guest Exclusive Print Horror Guest "Selfie" at Horror Fans Guest Sponsor Only Panel (Saturday) Sponsor Gift Box Sponsorship Recognition on Social Media and at Events First Rights to Purchase Celebrity Guest Banners (3' x 6') signed at the close of the event. FCFS. One Free Autograph on DVD from each additional Friday the 13th Part VI Actor: Darcy DeMoss and Tom Fridley) The retail price for the weekend pass is $45. Order here and only pay online tax and credit card fees, without a large convenience fee when general admission tickets launch. This $200 package is valued at $400. Packages are limited, so act quickly!

Duke Dixon

Superstar
Daps
High Tension

You know what I liked this even though I can understand why many people hate it.

I watched the French version with subtitles. I took 3 years of French in High School and didn't understand anything but "you" :mjlol:

I saw some of this movie before when I was at my friend's house and we rented it from Blockbuster. I fell asleep at the part where they arrive at Alex's house. I woke up when Marie is chasing her friend and I was like :ohhh: she ended up being the killer. I haven't watched it since.

I'm glad I watched it because I kept looking for clues where you can see the girl is the Killer. Theres a few in there.

I read a theory that she's an unreliable narrator and she was never friends with the girl and was a stalker. I don't know how true that is but I still enjoyed the movie the way I interpreted it. I took it that she didn't know what was going on until the ending when she had to hear her friend say it.

Of course other movies did this twist better but I found everything else on the movie fun enough that it didn't really matter to me.

I think the saw they used at the end of the film was cool and that death was pretty brutal. I'd like it if other horror films switched it up with other similar tools instead if always going with a standard chainsaw.

Duke Dixon

Superstar
Daps
I forgot how much randomness happens in Dog Soldiers. First the dude with the tree branch and then the dog going after the dude's guts in the middle of a struggle to keep the wolves out. :mjlol: It's so good.

Funniest moment to me was when they were upstairs in the attic or something and were trying to do surgery to the guy with his guts hanging out. I saw this last year need to run it back.

Daps
Reppin
49ers..Braves..Celtics
someone in here was saying how the original exorcist had great filmmaking! this tweet has cool facts about how they did a certain shot! 😸

That was me @Realm-Breaker The movie was way ahead of it's time :wow: I just watched it AGAIN a couple nights ago when AMC was showing it.

Daps
Reppin
49ers..Braves..Celtics
Y'all thought I was finished, it don't stop, for October. Late last night we watched the original classic "THE AMITTYVILLE HORROR" and it's just as fukked as I remember. The Dad was really goin through it Lol. So you see how ol' girl was lookin up all those old news clippings trying to find out more about what's going on? I wonder if this movie invented that trope. You'd later see in all kinds of horror movies, people stayed in the library on some :lupe: :ohhh: shytt... Lol.

LinusCaldwell

From The Eastside with Love
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
Y'all thought I was finished, it don't stop, for October. Late last night we watched the original classic "THE AMITTYVILLE HORROR" and it's just as fukked as I remember. The Dad was really goin through it Lol. So you see how ol' girl was lookin up all those old news clippings trying to find out more about what's going on? I wonder if this movie invented that trope. You'd later see in all kinds of horror movies, people stayed in the library on some :lupe: :ohhh: shytt... Lol.
You should google the story if you aren’t familiar with it. It’s def something else.