Essential The Official Coli Horror Film Thread: Discussion, Recommendations And Murder.

It's_Nade

All Star
Daps
Watched Trick r Treat last night and still feel the same bout it as I did when I first watched it a few years ago. I thought it was a dope movie to throw on for the szn. I didn’t like it any less or any more this last time I watched it (2nd watch) I thought maybe things would change but I guess not. Loved the werewolf transformations

Daps
Reppin
49ers..Braves..Celtics
This is a series I love but yeah I’m not crazy about II & III. 4 I would say is quintessential Friday the 13th movie. 6 is my favorite, love how gothic it is.

Part IV is next in the rotation I'll probably post some updated thoughts.. I sometimes get the sequels mixed up

Daps
Reppin
49ers..Braves..Celtics
How could I forget this. The other night there was nothing on so I threw on 'The Exorcist'. I am looking forward to this new one coming out but that's not why I threw this on. It's pretty much a perfect movie. I can't ever say enough about it. What they did with all the supernatural shyt to make it look as wild and demonic as they did with practical effects some 50 years ago or whatever is just incredible. The acting is top notch too. Just an incredibly well done FILM.

Duke Dixon

Superstar
Daps
30 Days of Night

I enjoyed this movie. I haven't watched it in like 15 years so I forgot the story. I liked how they set up the protagonist and the antagonist as similar with their wives. Yea the ending was silly. They probably could have saved some money at that part there. When they had practical effects they looked good but this was the era when cgi was coming into horror. I only remembered this movie because I was watching Triangle(good movie not scary go in blind) and I thought the girl in it was Caity Lotz(White Canary on the Arrowverse) :mjlol: I swear I keep getting people mixed up watching movies.

It's_Nade

All Star
Daps
30 Days of Night is great because of the gore all throughout but tbh it does drag and it’s almost 2 hours. They stretch out story too much. The practical effects I really liked, wish they kept it all throughout. Loved the snow setting.

Duke Dixon

Superstar
Daps
y'all rocking with that new exorcist this weekend?
Halloween_ends_poster.jpg

jbtzxclsv-nah.gif

It's_Nade

All Star
Daps
watched Lets scare jessica to Death last night. It’s very moody and atmospheric, main actress did a great job but mostly found myself being bored. The music was great but for me atmosphere can only do so much. I think the last 10 minutes is where it picked up for me but i was checked out by then.

storyteller

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NYC
y'all rocking with that new exorcist this weekend?
I'm hoping to hit one of the new exorcist or Saw X this weekend. Time permitting, I'd make it a double-feature.

I'm hearing a lot of love for Saw X from the horror community, and lot of hate from non-horror related reviewers. I feel like that's probably a good sign.

I feel like I got a bunch of the new Exorcist spoiled by going to the Universal Studios haunted house based on the movie. But at the same time, there were some scenes in the haunted house that I'd like to see acted out on screen.