Essential The Official Coli Horror Film Thread: Discussion, Recommendations And Murder.

storyteller

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NYC
I created a Trakt watchlist for all the movies. Anyone can create an account and follow along with whatever apps they have so that they can keep track of what they watch.

If you click a movie and select watch now it will show you all the streaming services the film is available on.

Click the Link Here
Sort by "Date Added". You might need to hit the ⬆️ to change the order so that Trick R Treat is 1st. I added The Nightmare on Elm Street movies as a placeholder for "Choose your own".

Edit: I got the wrong Mill on there. I added so now it's after Halloween. So if you read this make sure to watch this one with Lil Rel over the 2008 movie.

There's also Letterboxd, I followed a few of the frequent posters from here on Letterboxd a while back. I'd stopped using it, but I want to get it going again.

That's my profile, follow me and lemme know and I'll follow back anyone. Also here's the list:

Last edited:

LinusCaldwell

From The Eastside with Love
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
That's good to hear! Spiral was a disappointment, so I hope they really get it back on track.
Yeah I really hope they can connect spiral though…

I really hope they can come out with. 2-3 more movies and be done. Tobin Bell is 81 I’m sure it didn’t take much to make it look like he does in the movie…

It's_Nade

All Star
Daps
There's also Letterboxd, I followed a few of the frequent posters from here on Letterboxd a while back. I'd stopped using it, but I want to get it going again.

That's my profile, follow me and lemme know and I'll follow back anyone. Also here's the list:
Followed u.

This is my profile v0_’s profile

Lord_nikon

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Damn, the watch list completely slipped my mind. I watched Demons just right now. Good stuff.

I’ll see if I can get in a chapter or 2 for TrT before I head to work later.

Im sure you was talking about Demons(1985),, since I can't remember watching this I usually do a google image search to remind me ,,,, I may have to watch again because I don't really remember this...

Then I ran across this( look at that poster ) lol :mjpls:,,,,,, i guess this part 3

Black Demons​

They will tear, rip, and bite anyone in their path of vengeance.
Three American college students, dikk, his sister Jessica, and her British boyfriend Kevin, are traveling through Brazil on vacation when dikk, after attending a bizarre voodoo ceremony, develops strange powers. When their jeep breaks down near a small plantation in the jungle outside Rio, the site of a former slave rebellion 150 years ago, dikk uses his powers to raise the dead of six executed Negro slaves whom target the college kids and the residents …more

16375-black-demons-0-230-0-345-crop.jpg

Last edited: