Essential The Official Coli Horror Film Thread: Discussion, Recommendations And Murder.

Sonic Boom of the South

Louisiana, Army War Vet, Jackson State Univ Alum,
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Rosenbreg's, Rosenberg's...1825, Tulane
i watched "Nefarious" last night. I think it was pretty good. With that being said, it's a 99% dialogue movie. Most of the movie happens with 2 men talking at a table.(fair warning) BUT it was pretty good in my opinion. A death row inmate claims to be a demon and he goes back and forth with a man there to determine if he's fit for execution.
This is a full fledged MAGA backed/produced Christian production! :dead:
shyt was marketed like it is a horror film but it's just a "Jesus loves you no matter how many people you kill" movie! Straight propganda!

There is another MAGA/Christian Scientist produced movie(The Ravine)
based on a true story about a man that kills his wife and son--- and the 1st half is really good then the 2nd half is ridiculous Pseudo Christian Scientist bull shyt. If you liked "Nefarious" then you will love this! :mjlol:

8WON6

The Great Negro
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Kansas City, MO.
This is a full fledged MAGA backed/produced Christian production! :dead:
shyt was marketed like it is a horror film but it's just a "Jesus loves you no matter how many people you kill" movie! Straight propganda!

There is another MAGA/Christian Scientist produced movie(The Ravine)
based on a true story about a man that kills his wife and son--- and the 1st half is really good then the 2nd half is ridiculous Pseudo Christian Scientist bull shyt. If you liked "Nefarious" then you will love this! :mjlol:
yeah, there's that too. Glenn Beck's racist ass in it. But yeah, there is racist right wing shyt in this, but it's coming from a guy who's a demon. :yeshrug:

storyteller

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NYC

I'm still kinda pissed off at what he did writing the latest Texas Chainsaw Massacre. What a piece of crap that was.

But Don't Breath and Evil Dead have earned him some leeway from me. I'll be cautiously optimistic, since the Alien Franchise can't get much worse and has plenty of potential to be good.

Lootpack

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DM[V]
I'm still kinda pissed off at what he did writing the latest Texas Chainsaw Massacre. What a piece of crap that was.

But Don't Breath and Evil Dead have earned him some leeway from me. I'll be cautiously optimistic, since the Alien Franchise can't get much worse and has plenty of potential to be good.
I’ve never walked out of a film before, but Covenant had me on the very edge of doing so. I’m so glad Fede is taking over from Ridley. I’m also glad Noah Hawley is adapting it into a TV series. How these adaptations will fare kinda scares me, but those are two talents more than capable of hitting it out of the park. What a decade it would be for the fans if both turn out successful.

storyteller

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NYC
I’ve never walked out of a film before, but Covenant had me on the very edge of doing so. I’m so glad Fede is taking over from Ridley. I’m also glad Noah Hawley is adapting it into a TV series. How these adaptations will fare kinda scares me, but those are two talents more than capable of hitting it out of the park. What a decade it would be for the fans if both turn out successful.
Yeah, those are definitely creatives who will have a vision and strategy to take their narratives places. That's a big first step that some media fails to land.

Funnily enough, I think the animated Alien V Predator series would have been a perfect opportunity to expand both licenses to new audiences. Animating the two licenses could really let creators do some crazy stuff, and Predator is already riding goodwill on streaming services. I can't believe there's a completed season just sitting in a vault.