Essential The Official Coli Horror Film Thread: Discussion, Recommendations And Murder.

Lord_nikon

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Saw this last night. Runs a bit too long but still a decent watch

we got perky 80's titties :lupe: i may need to wtach

MV5BMTA4MDI5ZGYtNDA2Yy00MmE3LTlmZTQtZTkyOTU1MGJhZDdjXkEyXkFqcGdeQXVyODY1NTgwMTY@._V1_.jpg

storyteller

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NYC
Happy birthday to the horror icon Robert Englund

I've got a Screambox Subscription, and I've never seen a couple of these...so I'll be checking out some of this list.

On an unrelated note, I rewatched the Endless yesterday:

I think it holds up. It's one of those movies that's better on the second watch because things make more sense. I've got Synchronic queued up for next, as it comes from the same crew, and I've never watched it. Resolution and Endless are dope; so I owe Spring and Synchronic a look.

Straw Hat Luffy

Veteran
Daps
Don't know how but I posted this in the wrong thread and now just realized it lmaoo

but here

hereditary-group_table_029_3_rgb_wide-52811ee4105db9718fbcb21f3d8c6b00e1f14123-s1600-c85.webp

I rewatched this classic over the weekend. And I actually felt really sad for Peter this go around.

Before all the evil spooky shyt goes down, Annie is at that support group going on about how her brother had schizophrenia. Ignore all the possession and demonic shyt that happens, if this were just a regular scenario, Annie herself would be schizo right? From someone with a normal perspective, this bytch would be completely bonkers and would need to be heavily medicated. Out here telling her family to hold hands around the table to talk to her dead daughter. Her facial expressions were super wild too. I feel like it adds to my theory because she looked mentally clocked out.

Steve would have been alright. The dude was calm and he had common sense throughout the movie. His focus was on Peter's health and that alone.

But imagine being a child Peter's age and your parent is looney like that. You don't have the emotional intelligence to deal with something so extreme. I'm not saying being an adult and having your child deal with something like that is easy, but got damn it's got to be so rough when the person who feeds you and suppose to guide you can't keep it together.

In the end, when Annie is banging her head against the attic door, Peter is in the attic crying "Mommy, mommy please stop". :sadbron:

My main take from this rewatch