Essential The Official Coli Horror Film Thread: Discussion, Recommendations And Murder.

Nicole0416_718_929_646212

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC and FBA Riverboat Retaliation
I like this show fellas but it may not be everybody’s bag
TSQ1_KA_Tag_Character_STZ_SEP11_1800x120031-900x900.jpg

@MidniteJay fyi if you’re interested. Not really horror just dark Drama and mystery.

Realm-Breaker

Sometimes known as Were-Breaker/Cunning Linguist
Daps
Reppin
Realm far from here
this one sounds pretty good! 😹
When her estranged grandmother suddenly dies, Rosario has to spend the night with the body while waiting for the ambulance to arrive. Trapped in the apartment by a heavy snowstorm and surrounded by unfriendly neighbors, Rosario is attacked by menacing supernatural forces that have possessed her grandmother’s corpse.

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin

Neuromancer

Son of the Robot
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
A Villa Straylight.
I think this season 2 is starting off even better than the first . It’s a good show. The actor from OZ is really doing his thing in this.
Facts. He's a great lead and I'm interested to see what he inherited from the old dude. I like his relationship with his deputy. It seems like it's helping him with his own son.

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Facts. He's a great lead and I'm interested to see what he inherited from the old dude. I like his relationship with his deputy. It seems like it's helping him with his own son.

That’s what I’m waiting to see- how his being in the tree with the “old man” connects to the time loop or whatever is going on back in the community. Those worms crawling underneath his skin 🤮🤮 agreed that it’s also good to see Boyd’s backstory get explained regarding the conflict between him and his son- and they didn’t make it a generic “son and father don’t get along” type event.

I’m glad that teenage girl finally got her shyt together this season- couldn’t stand how she treated her parents - it was an unnecessary distraction.

Also they don’t do that prolonged soap opera “walking dead” dramatic arch that got played out, where the zombies are only an afterthought. With From, they manage to keep the horror aspects and tension, in equal parts with the personal storylines. That scene with the men stick underneath the house :ohmy:I wasn’t expecting that - I jumped for real

Last edited:

Neuromancer

Son of the Robot
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
A Villa Straylight.
I’m glad that teenage girl finally got her shyt together this season- couldn’t stand how she treated her parents - it was an unnecessary distraction.
There have been a bunch of movies and t.v. this year with rebellious teens who hate their parents or think they know better than them only for them to realize how stupid their reasoning is real quick
Also they don’t do that prolonged soap opera “walking dead” dramatic arch that got played out, where the zombies are only an afterthought. With From, they manage to keep the horror aspects and tension, in equal parts with the personal storylines. That scene with the men stick underneath the house :ohmy:I wasn’t expecting that - I jumped for real
Yeah WD slowly became more about the people than the horror, I mean that happens in comic book too but the show became like you said a soap opera.

I honestly didn't expect Tom to get caught. That kid also just died, he seemed ok for a bit then I he just died and led them to them. shyt was wild.