Essential The Official Coli Horror Film Thread: Discussion, Recommendations And Murder.

Nicole0416_718_929_646212

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC and FBA Riverboat Retaliation
I have from black and fear on my watchlist. Didn’t see good reviews on aka so give your previews once you done and based off that, might give it a try.
From Black:

- I’m only 40 mins on but this movie is slooooooowww as shyt. I’m giving it about 10-15 minutes to pick up the pace or get where it’s going before I toss it. Opening scene - good eerie vibe, potential storyline - good, but it’s all over the place rn - interested enough to where I’ll continue to give it a chance but it needs to be worth the buildup.

Basically, what I take from it so far sans spoilers is that this faces of meth lady is trying to pet cemetery her missing, possibly deceased or already deceased child based off advice from a stranger whom she met at a bowling alley.

Last edited:

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
g5JljHr_d.webp

:damn::damn:
Unexpected turn, I legit jump scared 👀💀

7v6z8PQ_d.webp

KxBUZjv_d.webp

Ruthless :picard::lupe:

Last edited:

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Watch list for tonight
MV5BNTZlMTBjODEtMWJmZS00Y2FmLWI1ZDQtOGIxOWEzNDM1M2M5XkEyXkFqcGdeQXVyNDUwOTU3MjM@._V1_FMjpg_UX1000_.jpg
@T.H.E.GOD boring . Movie was scary at the 57 mark for about 10 mins but that’s about it. Not worth the last 2 hours of my time. This was a task to watch - slow burn paranormal psychological phenomena b.s. . Movie gave me a headache - background horror music is loud asf and the characters sound like they speak in a whisper. Had to turn the volume up to 40 to hear them talk and all the way down to 10 whenever the sound effects were used. They tried to copy Insidious with the devil appearances but that’s a fail. The end scene. Wasn’t worth the wait. I hate Shudder rn - idk why they can’t put a decent original movie out.

Last edited:

LJLYDK!

All Star
Daps
I watched two movies last night:

Slapface. I need someone to explain the ending of this to me because wtf was this?

I called it the second the kid went into the abandoned building in the woods that it was all in his head

He killed the dog

He killed the brothers gf - he was clearly jealous of the attention she was taking away from him

He smashed that girls head in with the rock - we seen how brutal he was the way he smashed up that rat that got into the house.

The bit where him and the “monster” smashed up the house - we see the sheriff later say to the brother how he would go to see the mother of them & the kid would smash up the house after

I can believe all that.

But they expect me to believe a 12 year old got out of that room in the police station & MASSACRED a whole police station?! Come on.:stopitslime:

So it was all in his head or the Monster was real? The whole police station bit makes zero sense if they want you to believe it was all in the kids head

Then the ending message. So the movie was one big allegory for bullying disguised as a horror movie. FOH with that shyt there’s hotlines for that.

Do not waste your time with this movie.

Second movie I watched was Kill List from 2011 - Solid flick! That ending though 😲 GOD DAMN. Does anyone have any good recommendations for anything that’s like the last 30 mins of this?

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Quiet Place: Day One

A Quiet Place: Day One is an upcoming American horror film written and directed by Michael Sarnoski, based on an original story by John Krasinski. It is intended to be a spin-off prequel, and the third overall installment of the A Quiet Place film series.

:ohhh:

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin

Christopher Robin getting R-rated TV show after Winnie-the-Pooh horror movie success​

An R-rated take on the classic story of Pooh bear and his friends.

An R-rated comedic TV show based on AA Milne’s popular characters Christopher Robin and Winnie-the-Pooh, Christopher Robin, has been announced.

This announcement follows the box-office success of the Winnie-the-Pooh horror, Winnie the Pooh: Blood and Honey, which was released earlier this year in March.

Christopher Robin is a comedic live-action/animation hybrid about the tales of Winnie-the-Pooh with a darker take, Deadline reports.

😅

Duke Dixon

Superstar
Daps
I finished my Gore-a-thon. Besides Adam Chaplin these were movies that I've been meaning to watch for awhile. Basic rule of all these movies is don't kill someone's girl:russ:. I probably shouldn't have watched Riki 1st but Upgrade and Mandy didn't seem that gory afterwards.

Riki-Oh: The Story of Ricky(1991)
riki-oh-the-story-of-ricky-133570.jpg

Liu Kang in Prison
Gore Score 4/5

This shyt is ridiculous, cheesy, bloody and I love it:blessed: The movie is 32 years old and holds up pretty well. Some parts you can tell when they swap in a dummy.

This is probably my favorite of the movies I watched. My favoritepart is when he uppercutted the guy in his neck and his fist went out the guys mouth and then he traded punches with the guy and punched his fingers off:mjlol:.

"Oscaar, you got guts", when hes tieing his intestine around Oscar :dead:

Upgrade (2018)
MV5BZGRhMTE0MzgtMjZlZS00MTUxLTljMzUtYTFkZWIwZWE1MTg4XkEyXkFqcGdeQXVyMTQyMTMwOTk0._V1_.jpg

Dope Sci Fi/Horror movie
Gore Score 2.5/5

This is probably the best movie of the bunch. I enjoyed the fight scenes, and the main actor. I can see why this is recommended so much. I don't think its a modern day RoboCop. There isn't much satire. If anything this is more like the Six Million Dollar Man in a CyberPunk world.

Goriest kill is a gun making a skull splatter. Not much other rememorable gore besides that.

Mandy (2018)
MV5BZWQ1ZjU5NjQtZDEwZS00YzZiLWEyNmUtNzQ0YzY0YmE1N2E0XkEyXkFqcGdeQXVyMTA4NjE0NjEy._V1_.jpg

Ya'll Done Pissed off Nic Cage
Gore Score 3/5

This one was really well made. I don't know if the director is a fan of Quentin Tarantino or the same people hes inspired by but I can see some similarities. There were some shots when Nic Cage was driving that I remember in Kill Bill and Death Proof. The movie also had a once big actor in it with some genre actors in supporting roles. I thought they would have used Bill Duke a bit more in this.

I was disappointed when the biker gang weren't some Hellraiser type shyt. The main villain was a bytch. He was high as hell and had people listening to his terrible music:mjlol:. I can see how people were saying how this brought Nic Cage back.

Favorite kill is when the guy fell on the chainsaw even though you don't see anything but blood shooting out you can feel that it hurt.

Adam Chaplin (2011)
MV5BMTgyMDE1NTMyMV5BMl5BanBnXkFtZTcwMzAwOTQ3OA@@._V1_.jpg

Italian Crow is Pissed
Gore Score 4.5/5

This movie was like a gorier b version of movies out in that era I'm guessing. I mean movies like Underworld and Bloodrayne. I'd probably give it a 5/5 for gore but there was too much cgi. The violence in this was close to Riki-Oh. The climax on the rooftop was the best part of the movie by far.

The story was alright and I thought the main villain Denny was cool until he went out like a bytch. Adam turned his son into a flag and beat him to death while Denny was crying to his daddy for help:dead:

My other complaint besides the cgi is they went to the well too many times with the Fist of the North Star punches.
fist-of-the-north-star-hokutonoken.gif

West Coast Avenger

West Coastin & Smokin
Daps
Reppin
206 Emerald City
Let us know how it is.
Overall I thought it was a good movie....the scare factor really wasn't there for me though but I'm sure it's going to be like that for most of us in here...I will say that the boy in the movie did a great job....it's worth a watch....