Essential The Official Coli Horror Film Thread: Discussion, Recommendations And Murder.

Neuromancer

Son of the Robot
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
A Villa Straylight.
MV5BNTZlMTBjODEtMWJmZS00Y2FmLWI1ZDQtOGIxOWEzNDM1M2M5XkEyXkFqcGdeQXVyNDUwOTU3MjM@._V1_FMjpg_UX1000_.jpg

This is fukking horrible :dead:

A straight up ripoff of "A Dark Song"

shyt hot garbage!
Damn. Poster looks good too.

Ironman

#Knickstape
Daps
Reppin
Avengers compound
What other shows were on? Was Nightman on at that time too? I seem to remember that.
They'd run a marathon of different hero shows every Monday. The Flash 90s series, Robocop, Swamp Thing, Incredible Hulk, Bionic man, Bionic woman, Wonder Woman was super GOAT:blessed::blessed::blessed:

Duke Dixon

Superstar
Daps
Any good Action horror out?

I liked Renfield. More comedy than horror but the action Vampires. Nic Cage as Dracula was great.

The Devil Conspiracy was eh. There's more horror here but I'm not sure it works. Theres not really much action.

If you haven't watched Day Shift with Jamie Fox that's pretty good. Good action, one great scene, good comedy, not really much horror elements expect the bad guys are vampires.

Edit: Violent Night was solid.

Prey, the new Predator movie, was really good. Theres an action sequence in there that's top tier.

Upgrade is a bit older and more Sci fi but I liked the movie. Some good gore in there.

Last edited:
Daps
Reppin
Denver
I liked Renfield. More comedy than horror but the action Vampires. Nic Cage as Dracula was great.

The Devil Conspiracy was eh. There's more horror here but I'm not sure it works. Theres not really much action.

If you haven't watched Day Shift with Jamie Fox that's pretty good. Good action, one great scene, good comedy, not really much horror elements expect the bad guys are vampires.

Edit: Violent Night was solid.

Prey, the new Predator movie, was really good. Theres an action sequence in there that's top tier.

Upgrade is a bit older and more Sci fi but I liked the movie. Some good gore in there.
Great picks. Was gonna mention renfield because it was more an action crime movie than horror or comedy to me.

Loved violent night and prey too. Prey has to be up there on the all time action/horror list

Nicole0416_718_929_646212

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC and FBA Riverboat Retaliation
Looked interesting. Was planning to wait until it was all out to binge it. Lemme know how it is

Apple TV with another one! @storyteller @Jello Biafra

Episode 1- not your typical Dystopian sci fi horror fare. Reminds me of Snowpiercer with the theme of toxic air, humanity enclosed in a dome (instead of a destination -less train). Humans can’t reproduce without “permission” , is the outside environment really toxic or isn’t it I’ll say less or I’ll spoil the initial parts of the scene that has me interested in seeing more.my only complaint is that they need to pick up the momentum but that’s probably on me bc I need to stop comparing every ATV show to “SEE”.

(Acting is really good too, sometimes actors/actresses in sci-fi shows overdo it and it tends to get corny like that dumbass HALO show on paramount plus)

Off to episode 2:
I’ll be back …..(

regina-hall-popcorn-gif.gif

Last edited:

storyteller

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NYC
Anyone up on this? I’ll watch the first 2 eps, see how it goes and report back.

lUj74x3_d.webp

46v00Cv_d.webp
Apple TV is the best at dropping a series with no kinda advertisement or hype, and having it turn out to be absolute piff. I'll give this a look for sure!
MV5BNTZlMTBjODEtMWJmZS00Y2FmLWI1ZDQtOGIxOWEzNDM1M2M5XkEyXkFqcGdeQXVyNDUwOTU3MjM@._V1_FMjpg_UX1000_.jpg

This is fukking horrible :dead:

A straight up ripoff of "A Dark Song"

shyt hot garbage!

Fam, a weaker version of a Dark Song is the perfect way to put it.