Essential The Official Coli Horror Film Thread: Discussion, Recommendations And Murder.

Nicole0416_718_929_646212

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC and FBA Riverboat Retaliation

All of them
smirk-kid.gif

Nicole0416_718_929_646212

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC and FBA Riverboat Retaliation

Duke Dixon

Superstar
Daps

All of them
smirk-kid.gif

41 but I included 2020 Invisible Man, The Omen Remake, and Suspiria Remake.

The one I haven't seen are A Quit Place, The Orphanage, Session 9, Train to Busan, The Wailing, The Babadook, The Autopsy of Jane Doe, Black Christmas, Host, and Nosferatu.

I've missed a lot of movies from 2010, I haven't seen many Asian Horror movies, and I haven't really seen many Black and White films. I normally try to watch 90s horror. I remember seeing the boxes at the video store and wondering what the movie is. I try to find out the movie ended up being like when they come across streaming platforms I have.

storyteller

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NYC
Sinister is damn good; maybe a classic. I liked part 2 since the whole premise of kids influenced by demonic entities was interesting. Plus the kill setups were :picard:

Insidious is an overrated franchise, imo. Movies aren’t bad; I just wasn’t feeling the series like others did.
I have a soft spot for Sinister 2 too. I think the original is a genuine classic, and the sequel picked a really smart angle to continue the story. I thought the home videos weren't as good as the first, but still really brutal. It couldn't live up to the original, it was a good attempt. I think a few things held it back (especially the final act).

Insidious 1 is a classic to me. I always say that it's the movie where James Wan found his formula that the rest of his films work from. The Conjuring perfected the same formula though, and every Insidious sequel drops in quality fast. So I feel like the original Insidious gets a bit underrated for it's place in horror history and the qualities of its first half since so many similar movies came out after.

storyteller

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NYC
41 but I included 2020 Invisible Man, The Omen Remake, and Suspiria Remake.

The one I haven't seen are A Quit Place, The Orphanage, Session 9, Train to Busan, The Wailing, The Babadook, The Autopsy of Jane Doe, Black Christmas, Host, and Nosferatu.

I've missed a lot of movies from 2010, I haven't seen many Asian Horror movies, and I haven't really seen many Black and White films. I normally try to watch 90s horror. I remember seeing the boxes at the video store and wondering what the movie is. I try to find out the movie ended up being like when they come across streaming platforms I have.
All great movies that you've got on your list to still watch. I'd rate Train to Busan, Session 9, and the Wailing above the rest. Though Black Christmas is a must for horror enthusiasts (a pre-Halloween slasher) and a lot of people rate the Babadook with the greats...I think it's a really good movie, but don't have it quite so high.

abominable1

the fukkery, the sweet ,sweet fukkery
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
@RGM
Meg 2 sounds insane

I'm all in on the prehistoric Shark fukkery