Essential The Official Coli Horror Film Thread: Discussion, Recommendations And Murder.

Ironman

#Knickstape
Daps
Reppin
Avengers compound
MV5BMzM1MGFlODMtMTM4ZS00NTVlLTg5YjYtYWM1NDA1NTA2ZThjXkEyXkFqcGdeQXVyMjg1NDcxNDE@._V1_.jpg

@storyteller are you up on this yet?

Question for the thread participants - if someone takes you on a tour of a lakeside house with heated pool, seller offers $20k less than Market price, but there are bullet holes in the walls, are y’all still moving in or no?? Because apparently that wasn’t enough of an omen to the Lutz’ :skip:

George Lutz said that nothing would stop him from buying it. 🤦🏾‍♀️
Why does MGM have a fukking app?? :dead:

Duke Dixon

Superstar
Daps
I watched Stephen King's Gravetard Shift with Brad Douriff and the Wishmaster. Spoilers.

I enjoyed this movie. It's definitely more in vein of Thinner than Shawshank Redemption. The movie if very Cheesy. I thought the guy at the beginning was going to be the main character but they Drew Barrymored me.

The main guy was alright but they got the worst love interest. I mean she acted the part and for the job they had she was actually accurate but she looked like Sly Stallone:mjlol: Brad Douriff was good but Wishmaster went out like a bytch in this movie. I would like someone to tally up how many OSHA violations occurred throughout this movie. I didn't like how they had the only breh in this movie to show which characters were:mjpls:

I think a King if the Hill remake of this would be hilarious. I still think Thinner and Silver Bullet are the top of the cheesy King movies that I enjoy.

Danie84

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Watched Climax last night. Cinemax has it billed as a horror but after watching for an hour I'm like :dahell: so I looked it up on Google and they have it listed as "Drama/Musical" :gucci::childplease::hhh:

Don't get me wrong I actually enjoyed it enough to watch the rest but it's criminal to label this a horror. I done cut all the lights off, it's midnight I'm ready for some spooky time and this is the shyt I was duped into. Funny enough it really did have a set up for a scary ass movie too but after they got to busting out in the umpteenth dance routine I'm like aight something's not right :beli:

Any of y'all ever seen Climax? Interested in your thoughts. I've read from people that watched it, but not from the perspective of it supposed to be a horror movie
This put me on to Cerrone:dj2: Disco music. The way everything spiral from fun to demonic FUKKERY was intense; especially with those long-tracking shots and hellish bloody lighting :banderas::huhldup::whoa:

Nicole0416_718_929_646212

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC and FBA Riverboat Retaliation
Are the Insidious movies any good? What about the Sinister movies?
Yes and Yes.
Sinister 1 - top 5 horror movie of all time

Sinister 2 not so much.
That's the most UNSETTLING MOVIE ever. I'll never watch Exorcist again in this lifetime. Like ever. But SINISTER, that movie was scary.
SINISTER 2 was bullshyt but the original SINISTER, I would say that was in the top 6 of all time, early. @kdslittlebro
The Bagul and the manner of death, the lawnmower scene, the end scene. That might be even in my top 2 scariest storylines and twisted endings of all time.

Most DISTURBING scene of all time, I would have to say that little boy with the Hat Lady adrenochroming him, in Dr. Sleep.