Essential The Official Coli Horror Film Thread: Discussion, Recommendations And Murder.

Jello Biafra

A true friend stabs you in the front
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Behind You
It's about that time to take out the Scream Factory blu ray :blessed:
MV5BNGQxOTg2ZTgtMTU4MS00MDI2LTgxZjYtNzg0ODI4YzNhYTE2XkEyXkFqcGdeQXVyMjUzOTY1NTc@._V1_UY1200_CR80,0,630,1200_AL_.jpg

Im actually watching this right now- :deadrose: (the 2009 U.S. version)
3Kx1lji_d.webp

GP8FH8v_d.webp

taking a break from working and saw this pop up on the screen in the Reccs. People and all of their stupid pre-valentines day bullshyt on my timeline, 🤬so I thought, I need an anti-valentines day murder movie to curve the energy 😈😒

Bracing for tomm which is my day actually in the office, seeing people on the train and at work with their balloons, candy and flowers - such fake symbolic nonsense 🤮
I like MBV 2009 more than MBV 1981 but the 3D and CGI from that movie has not aged well at all in the 14 years since it was released.

Jello Biafra

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Behind You
I liked it a lot. Entertaining. Wasn’t expecting much bc I didn’t see the promos but it was good for a lazy Monday afternoon day off. Mo’Nique and the lead female character are great in this - side characters not so much. You could tell Monique had fun with this role . 7/10.

Remember the movie MAMA with Octavia Spencer for which Mo should have been casted, well she finally had her chance to deliver. I’m happy for her that she is picking up more roles.
Did you catch the Oda Mae Brown Easter Egg?

Jello Biafra

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Behind You
Lol. That’s about the only apple branded movie they have on there that I watched until the end.

Haven’t really paid attention to Apple TV after they ran the last season of “ SEE”
I like Octavia Spencer's show "Truth Be Told" on Apple TV.
And Severance is really good too.

Jello Biafra

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Behind You
Did anyone see She Came From The Woods?

I was bored one day and decided to check it out. It wasn't bad. I remember watching the short film it is based on back in like 2017 I guess and thought it was decent so I was a bit curious to see how they would expand things. It is one of the more successful short film to feature length movie attempts in recent horror.
It was a pretty good tribute to 80s style horror. Felt like something you'd pick up on a Friday night from the local video store back in the day.

I give it 3 out of 4 Gun-Totin' Dr. Loomis'
xx7KMiF.png

Nicole0416_718_929_646212

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC and FBA Riverboat Retaliation
@Jello Biafra - Don’t even think about creating any Gun totin’ Ghostfaces when Scream 6 comes out in March. I swear to gawd - I’ve been having recurring intrusive thoughts about that for some reason. I’ve been waiting to let you know for weeks- 🥴 so now that you’re back, there it is. don’t fuel a war. 😒