Essential The Official Coli Horror Film Thread: Discussion, Recommendations And Murder.

Jello Biafra

A true friend stabs you in the front
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Behind You
There is a real lack of werewolves in films these days. Underworld had the best mix of practical and special effects :mjcry:
I've been saying that for a while.
Every monster seems to have had their moment in the sun but werewolves keep getting the shaft.

Howl, Wer, and Late Phases are a couple pretty good recent werewolf movies.

Last edited:

Jello Biafra

A true friend stabs you in the front
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Behind You
In honor of Wes Craven's birthday I decided to watch a couple of the legend's movies that aren't usually the ones folks think of when they thing of Craven flicks which is how I ended up doing a Wes Craven Deadly Double Feature of: Deadly Friend & Deadly Blessing.

Deadly Friend is one of the most unintentionally hilarious movies ever made mostly for the acting choices made by Kristy Swanson. I'm gonna have to put together a supercut of the most awesomely funny shyt from that movie.

Deadly Blessing was a decent movie for what it was but the thing that is the most cool about it is that there are so many cool bits that Craven kept in his back pocket to use in Nightmare on Elm Street.
Picking out the Elm Street "Eater Eggs" is the most fun part of watching Deadly Blessing.

storyteller

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NYC
I didn't know today was Wes Craven's birthday. I actually watched Shocker today for the first time. That movie was.....something else. The villain was good but the ending when they were hopping in and out the TV didn't make any sense at all.
That scene is hilarious. Chasing each other across channels :mjlol:

abominable1

the fukkery, the sweet ,sweet fukkery
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
@RGM
Man ... this some bullshyt richea:mjtf:

a John Wick director wanted to direct the Blade reboot for the MCU

movie would have been 2 hours of straight violence.
probably would have been like the Raid:banderas:

Nicole0416_718_929_646212

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC and FBA Riverboat Retaliation
I didn't know today was Wes Craven's birthday. I actually watched Shocker today for the first time. That movie was.....something else. The villain was good but the ending when they were hopping in and out the TV didn't make any sense at all.
That was the point - it wasn’t supposed to make sense. Lmao

They need to go ahead and make an updated remake

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
first 2 Blades are Blassics

Blade 3, my nikka Wesley was high everyday and and only communicating with post it notes :mjlol: :dead:

“Ryan Reynolds Was Referred To As "That Cracker" Throughout Filming”​

:mjlol::mjlol::deadrose::deadrose:

Wesley was not f’in with them :laff:

“When Spin reporter Chris Parry showed up to cover the final days of filming on the set of Blade: Trinity, he got the story of a lifetime. One of the craziest things he learned was not only did Wesley Snipes not refer to his co-stars by name, but he specifically referred to Ryan Reynolds as "that cracker." Speaking under terms of anonymity, an executive on the film claimed Snipes would say things like "tell that cracker to get out of my eye line," and "tell that cracker to get his lines right."

:damn::dead:
I’m dying - Wesley knew they were fukking up his vision and bleaching his Blade film legacy.

And the article is giving real :mjpls:vibes with the narratives - black male actor painted as the “angry confrontational demanding one” while his white cast members are”innocent helpless victims subject to his wrath” — they can miss me with that. Wesley is BLADE- he earned that respect.

Jessica Biel is a shyt actress- literally ruins everything she is in except for TCM, monotone one dimensional acting range; her claim to fame is the early Texas Chainsaw Massacre, and all she had to do was run 🏃‍♀️.

Last edited:

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin

The article title :laugh:

“Because it took place in real backwater locations, Deliverance needed people with unusual looks to play the villainous hillbillies who pursue the heroes. Of them, the most well-remembered is the "Toothless Man”
:mjlol:
They really went around town scouting for people who look like they belong in the backwoods

%E4%B8%8B%E5%8D%88%E5%A5%BD-good-afternoon.gif

The Actor Who Played 'Mountain Man' Attempted To Frighten Ned Beatty For Real​

“I just remember [McKinney] would sit three tables away from us during lunch, just staring at Ned. Later I asked Bill why he was doing that”
:mjlol: :mjlol:
Picture someone giving you the evil stare from across the room while you’re eating and you don’t know why 🫣😭

These behind the scenes stories from the site that @storyteller posted are something else lol

Last edited:

storyteller

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NYC

The article title :laugh:

“Because it took place in real backwater locations, Deliverance needed people with unusual looks to play the villainous hillbillies who pursue the heroes. Of them, the most well-remembered is the "Toothless Man”
:mjlol:
They really went around town scouting for people who look like they belong in the backwoods

%E4%B8%8B%E5%8D%88%E5%A5%BD-good-afternoon.gif

The Actor Who Played 'Mountain Man' Attempted To Frighten Ned Beatty For Real​

“I just remember [McKinney] would sit three tables away from us during lunch, just staring at Ned. Later I asked Bill why he was doing that”
:mjlol: :mjlol:
Picture someone giving you the evil stare from across the room while you’re eating and you don’t know why 🫣😭

These behind the scenes stories from the site that @storyteller posted are something else lol
All credit to @abominable1 for dropping that gem of an article and site.

Completely unrelated, but I never saw this joint right here before. It's old, so some of yall might have, but I think it's hilarious.

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin

Completely unrelated, but I never saw this joint right here before. It's old, so some of yall might have, but I think it's hilarious.

Oh damn - apologies @abominable1 :lupe: I thought that was a Story post. I need some sleep
:francis:

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin

“Garrryyy Garrryyy G-garrry g-g-g-garyyyyy”
:laff::dead: