Essential The Official Coli Horror Film Thread: Discussion, Recommendations And Murder.

storyteller

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NYC
Going into the movie the first time was great. Previews didn’t tell anything when it came out. The opening scene at that Rave was insane at the time , holds up now as well.

Blade 2 is good as well. Guillermo Del Toro directed that one. But like all 3rd movies in sequels (minus Dream Warriors and Friday the Thirteenth 3). Blade : Trinity is garbage.

That rave scene was like nothing I had seen before...and I caught this in theaters and remember it. Agreed that part 2 is great too, and that the third one is absolutely awful unfortunately.

abominable1

the fukkery, the sweet ,sweet fukkery
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
@RGM
first 2 Blades are Blassics

Blade 3, my nikka Wesley was high everyday and and only communicating with post it notes :mjlol: :dead:

Nicole0416_718_929_646212

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC and FBA Riverboat Retaliation
Going into the movie the first time was great. Previews didn’t tell anything when it came out. The opening scene at that Rave was insane at the time , holds up now as well.

Blade 2 is good as well. Guillermo Del Toro directed that one. But like all 3rd movies in sequels (minus Dream Warriors and Friday the Thirteenth 3). Blade : Trinity is garbage.
Right - I heard they gentrified and bleached up Blade 3, I’m sticking to the 1 and 2.

I was watching “what we do in the shadows” last week with a Wesley Snipes cameo and realized that I had never watched Blade. The soundtrack in Blade is also insane. The scene with the fat bloated bed ridden vampire getting fried - wowwwww .
:deadrose::dead:

There’s too many good scenes for me to pick my favorite yet. This deserves a 2nd watch

Ironman

#Knickstape
Daps
Reppin
Avengers compound
Right - I heard they gentrified and bleached up Blade 3, I’m sticking to the 1 and 2.

I was watching “what we do in the shadows” last week with a Wesley Snipes cameo and realized that I had never watched Blade. The soundtrack in Blade is also insane. The scene with the fat bloated bed ridden vampire getting fried - wowwwww .
:deadrose::dead:

There’s too many good scenes for me to pick my favorite yet. This deserves a 2nd watch
Intro scene hardest superhero intro ever

Nicole0416_718_929_646212

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC and FBA Riverboat Retaliation
I liked it. It's got a good sense of humor to go with the zombie nastiness, and the plastic surgery clinic makes a good setting. But it's pretty tropey overall. Just a solid zombie movie.
I’m tired of zombies, Story - 😩we need more vampire origins stories and werewolf legends :yes: I’m buying the collector’s edition of Blade. Watching this movie has improved my disposition- so much darkness, blood, dismay
:laugh:🥳

Th scene where dude’s face face went on swole and exploded
:deadrose::damn:

Lootpack

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DM[V]
There is a real lack of werewolves in films these days. Underworld had the best mix of practical and special effects :mjcry:
ryan-gosling-disdain.gif

Trust in Cianfrance :banderas:

Duke Dixon

Superstar
Daps
I watched The Wolf of Snow Hollow last night and had too much fun. I didn't think it'd be a comedy to me but I was laughing my ass off watching this movie. Modern Family Face was the worst cop I've ever seen in a movie and I thoroughly enjoyed all the bad stuff that happened to him. I just wish Miz Face from the beginning of the movie died too, that character shouldn't be allowed to live in a horror movie. The cops daughter was a ho too. At the end of the movie he drops her off at college with some condoms in her drawer and she looks at them like, "Dad knew to get the Magnums:gladbron:"

This fukking movie:dead:

storyteller

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NYC
There is a real lack of werewolves in films these days. Underworld had the best mix of practical and special effects :mjcry:
A year or two ago, I had that same sentiment and did a marathon run through of as many famous werewolf movies as I could. If you've never seen Dog Soldiers...try that one out! I liked it a lot. I slept on it.

I watched The Wolf of Snow Hollow last night and had too much fun. I didn't think it'd be a comedy to me but I was laughing my ass off watching this movie. Modern Family Face was the worst cop I've ever seen in a movie and I thoroughly enjoyed all the bad stuff that happened to him. I just wish Miz Face from the beginning of the movie died too, that character shouldn't be allowed to live in a horror movie. The cops daughter was a ho too. At the end of the movie he drops her off at college with some condoms in her drawer and she looks at them like, "Dad knew to get the Magnums:gladbron:"

This fukking movie:dead:
Fam, that movie pops up every few weeks because someone watches it and enjoys. I think I was the last one or maybe @Nicole0416_718_212_646NYC and we were laughing at wanna super cop's meltdowns. That dude wrote (and maybe directed?) the movie and he actually has another one out that's on Hulu that I thought was just as good.

@Ironman Wolf of Snow Creek is a good recent werewolf movie. We got two good werewolf comedy style flicks with that one and Werewolves Within.

Ironman

#Knickstape
Daps
Reppin
Avengers compound
A year or two ago, I had that same sentiment and did a marathon run through of as many famous werewolf movies as I could. If you've never seen Dog Soldiers...try that one out! I liked it a lot. I slept on it.

Fam, that movie pops up every few weeks because someone watches it and enjoys. I think I was the last one or maybe @Nicole0416_718_212_646NYC and we were laughing at wanna super cop's meltdowns. That dude wrote (and maybe directed?) the movie and he actually has another one out that's on Hulu that I thought was just as good.

@Ironman Wolf of Snow Creek is a good recent werewolf movie. We got two good werewolf comedy style flicks with that one and Werewolves Within.
Dog soldiers was FIRE :gladbron:That was back when I used to watch scifi channel weekly:mjlol::mjcry:Wolf of snow creek I know I've seen that somewhere :jbhmm: