Essential The Official Coli Horror Film Thread: Discussion, Recommendations And Murder.

downtheline

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Back in the DMV
My favorite short out of any VHS anthology. I’ve been peeping some cult movies lately and Safe Haven accomplished what a lot of them take over an hour to pin down.
I didn’t realize how good it was until watching it a couple more times. It’s some terrifying shyt. Gareth Evans can do no wrong

Check this one out if you haven’t seen it. I just remembered it

Nicole0416_718_929_646212

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC and FBA Riverboat Retaliation
Wth type of reporting are they doing in Raleigh, North Carolina?? Does this make any sense to y’all??

😵‍💫😒:what:

rOmkFRf.png

:mjlol:

Did the other pilot push his co-pilot out of the plane into the backwoods or what?? The pilot had no landing gear or the plane had no gear??im no aviation expert but if he jumped out with no parachute I think he would have been safer in the plane
:skip:
Imagine having a barbecue and a random body lands in your yard - Final Destination style
:damn:

Last edited:

abominable1

the fukkery, the sweet ,sweet fukkery
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
@RGM
Wth type of reporting are they doing in Raleigh, North Carolina?? Does this make any sense to y’all??

😵‍💫😒:what:

rOmkFRf.png

:mjlol:

Did the other pilot push his co-pilot out of the plane into the backwoods or what?? The pilot had no landing gear or the plane had no gear??im no aviation expert but if he jumped out with no parachute I think he would have been safer in the plane
:skip:
Imagine having a barbecue and a random body lands in your yard - Final Destination style
:damn:

Imma ask for some landing gear next time i board a plane :russ:

I'm about 30 mins from Raleigh
everyone thinks its foul play involved
they saying every door was closed when it landed ( may be some bs to stoke some gossip), so how dude jump and close the door back from the outside? :dwillhuh:

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Watching BLADE for the first time. Don’t ask me how. If I could neg myself I would -
:francis:
I missed it all these years
But this might be my absolute favorite movie of all time - took a mental health day off from work today just to chill, happened to see BLADE drop on HBO max. Even better than the Underworld series and that was my bar -but this BLADE is 90s masterpiece theater.
Amazing perfection of a movie.
:whoo:

Oh and fukkkkkk Marvel all day for not giving Mr. Snipes his due
:pacspit:
Marvel clearly stole a lot of concepts and ideas from this movie. Wesley should be billionaire status off hhe copyright infringement violations. I am inspired to wear all black everything to stan this movie . BLADE is the shyt!!!!!

(No offense @Ironman, all luv ) but Marvel was on some b.s. jacking Blade for its entire Marvel catalogue )

N’Bushe is beautiful in this (no lesbo) her character portrayal is excellence- underrated actress. Wesley, Sanaa Latham- all black excellence personified. Bout to watch Blade II for the first time right after. Double feature - then I’ll get back to the drudgery of work life after another 2 hours left of escapism.
——
Side note and randomly unrelated - I got my brakes fixed on my car, come to find out it was the brake fluid and not my rotors or axles or whatever :whew: mechanic saved me a ton of money . I must say today was a good day, hope all you THTers had a nice day as well :obama:except for that dumbass cac in the room named Cattle Mutilation whom I despise.

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Imma ask for some landing gear next time i board a plane :russ:

I'm about 30 mins from Raleigh
everyone thinks its foul play involved
they saying every door was closed when it landed ( may be some bs to stoke some gossip), so how dude jump and close the door back from the outside? :dwillhuh:
:mjlol::mjlol:
I’m trying not to laugh at death and a lost life but
I’m saying -
:lupe:
This story is crazy !!!! Definite foul play - they pulled a Bane from Dark Night on his ass. No other explanation. The ditzy blonde reporter sounded wild slow 🤪. Died without his Landing gear on him 😑is there an upcharge for that?😭

downtheline

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Back in the DMV
Watching BLADE for the first time. Don’t ask me how. If I could neg myself I would -
But this might be my absolute favorite movie of all time - took a mental health day off from work today just to chill, happened to see BLADE drop on HBO max. Even better than the Underworld series and that was my bar -but this BLADE is 90s masterpiece theater.

Marvel clearly stole a lot of concepts and ideas from this movie. Wesley should be billionaire status off hhe copyright infringement violations. I am inspired to wear all black everything to stan this movie . BLADE is the shyt!!!!!

(No offense @Ironman, all luv ) but Marvel was on some b.s. jacking Blade for its entire Marvel catalogue )

N’Bushe is beautiful in this (no lesbo) her character portrayal is excellence- underrated actress. Wesley, Sanaa Latham- all black excellence personified. Bout to watch Blade II for the first time right after. Double feature - then I’ll get back to the drudgery of work life after another 2 hours left of escapism.
——
Side note and randomly unrelated - I got my brakes fixed on my car, come to find out it was the brake fluid and not my rotors or axles or whatever :whew: mechanic saved me a ton of money . I must say today was a good day, hope all you THTers had a nice day as well :obama:except for that dumbass cac in the room named Cattle Mutilation whom I despise.
Going into the movie the first time was great. Previews didn’t tell anything when it came out. The opening scene at that Rave was insane at the time , holds up now as well.

Blade 2 is good as well. Guillermo Del Toro directed that one. But like all 3rd movies in sequels (minus Dream Warriors and Friday the Thirteenth 3). Blade : Trinity is garbage.

Ironman

#Knickstape
Daps
Reppin
Avengers compound

——
Still can't rep but:snoop:
About time lol Blade 2>>>>>>>>Though 1 is classic