Essential The Official Coli Horror Film Thread: Discussion, Recommendations And Murder.

Lootpack

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DM[V]
The Ritual was a fun one overall. Last act sorta lost me, but the journey along the way was very well done. Seeing a lot of love from critics in regards to the creature design, and I agree with them - it’s haunting, and Lovecraftian in the way it acts.

Really thought this was going to be another film that would leave the creature’s appearance up to the viewer’s imagination, so there was a jolt of fear felt upon the actual reveal that left me borderline speechless. Major props there. Now I see why some of y’all are anticipating the Hellraiser remake.

Nicole0416_718_929_646212

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC and FBA Riverboat Retaliation

pCZsHiZ_d.webp

:ohhh:😳👀

T.H.E.GOD

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Hell yeah. My top five escape room movies:
1. Cube
2. Cube 3
3. Cube 2 (the ending drops it behind the other two)
4. Saw (I'm reaching but the first one fits half-decent)
5. Circle (underrated)

`off this alone, gonna watch cube. Never seen those. Is cube 3 called cube zero? Watching these all week except saw. I saw it already. :mjgrin:

Jello Biafra

A true friend stabs you in the front
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Behind You

storyteller

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NYC
`off this alone, gonna watch cube. Never seen those. Is cube 3 called cube zero? Watching these all week except saw. I saw it already. :mjgrin:
Yeah, the third Cube is called Cube Zero. I really stan that trilogy (second one's the weak link though). Saw is better than those off pure movie merits, but as far as escape room style goes, the Cube movies are king. Circle is way different but dope in its own right.

Jello Biafra

A true friend stabs you in the front
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Behind You
Watched a couple horror flicks this week.

The Reef: Stalked
This was low budget and pretty weak. Ended up rooting for the overly aggressive shark more than the characters it was trying to eat.

She Will
I liked this. Very slow moving and heavy on moody atmosphere instead of outright scares but I liked the vibe of it and was impressed by Alice Krieg's performance.

Uninvited
I couldn't sleep on Tuesday night so I hopped on Shudder looking for something to watch and the description of this one jumped out at me.
This is one of the most entertaining bad movies I have ever watched. Pure, unadulterated fukkery.

Lootpack

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DM[V]
October 24th: Cam
q29ZGPy.jpg

Cam has an intriguing premise that inserted an undercooked supernatural twist onto a movie that would have been just fine without it. It was like they had no clue where the exit was with the supernatural stuff so they just punted it into this really blah resolution. There is such a good movie here about a young woman falling apart while desperately chasing online fame and status that I wish everything else had been stripped away to just give viewers that story.
That being said, Madeline Brewer was phenomenal in the lead role and perfectly conveyed the confusion and desperation her character was feeling.

I give 'Cam' 2.5 out 4 Gun Totin' Dr. Loomis'
I’m watching this now off the poster alone. :wow: