Essential The Official Coli Horror Film Thread: Discussion, Recommendations And Murder.

Nicole0416_718_929_646212

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC and FBA Riverboat Retaliation
ZyRSHUj.png

:whew::lupe:

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin

🙏 thanks for posting this

But

That’s it !!!! What is up with these short inconsequential non-impactful movie trailers
:beli:

Any other time movie trailers are like 5 minutes long - 🤬😡🤬🤬🤬 and show details come ON.. dammit.

Michael Myers fights Laurie - ok duhhhh - most anticlimactic trailer ever
:aicmon:

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Wait a minute - so Universal is behind Halloween and The Munsters
siD2cvV.png

Lq1X54s.png

Let me put on my conspiracy hat for a minute but it appears to me like they’ve been trying to sabotage RZ’s moment ever since production started, they shelved his movie for Netflix and a day later after the news breaks, they then release the H.E. Trailer
:gucci:

Lootpack

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DM[V]
🙏 thanks for posting this

But

That’s it !!!! What is up with these short inconsequential non-impactful movie trailers
:beli:

Any other time movie trailers are like 5 minutes long - 🤬😡🤬🤬🤬 and show details come ON.. dammit.

Michael Myers fights Laurie - ok duhhhh - most anticlimactic trailer ever
:aicmon:
I’m personally glad they kept it mysterious here and didn’t reveal too much. I would’ve enjoyed The Black Phone a lot more had they done the same thing with its trailer. Loving the emphasis on the Shape lurking in the shadows though, and the film is looking more self-contained than what we got in Kills.

I’m sold just like that, and will avoid any future trailers like the plague now.

Lootpack

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DM[V]
Wait a minute - so Universal is behind Halloween and The Munsters
siD2cvV.png

Lq1X54s.png

Let me put on my conspiracy hat for a minute but it appears to me like they’ve been trying to sabotage RZ’s moment ever since production started, they shelved his movie for Netflix and a day later after the news breaks, they then release the H.E. Trailer
:gucci:
208k views for a Munsters trailer that dropped six days ago vice 212k views for a Halloween trailer that dropped not even two hours ago. :wow:

I would’ve been pissed had that joint took up a screen at my theater. It looked very amateur, very first year film student. Had Rob actually gave a damn, he could’ve made quite a profit off a PG film and beloved franchise.