Essential The Official Coli Horror Film Thread: Discussion, Recommendations And Murder.

storyteller

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NYC

This is more Sci-Fi than straight Horror, but I'm giving this a shot: Invasion on Apple TV

Earth is visited by an alien species that threatens humanity's existence. Events unfold in real time through the eyes of five ordinary people across the globe as they struggle to make sense of the chaos unraveling around them.

It's a bit of a slow build-up, but each of the first few episodes has hit me with enough moments to stay very curious.

Nicole0416_718_929_646212

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC and FBA Riverboat Retaliation
“As seen in the trailer, Rob Zombie’s adaptation of The Munsters is faithful to the TV show, offering a campy look at the spooky family. The trailer, which had some over-the-top acting and a low-budget feel, was met with mockery online from those who may have been expecting a more modern take on the classic sitcom. We’ll soon get the a full look at the film when it debuts on Netflix in just a couple of months.”

There it is- social media pressure.
:unimpressed:

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Munsters trailer killed this movie before it had a chance
zoZJSjF_d.webp

4J9Amil_d.webp

G8dqBUj_d.webp

RNpcM7r_d.webp

😭😭😩

storyteller

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NYC
I was a big fan of the Munsters as a kid, it would roll on Nick at Nite right before my bedtime and I always watched. The trailer actually does a pretty decent job of capturing the vibes imo. The only thing that made it weird for me was that it was in color. I'm so used to the Munsters in black and white that the colored in version took me to a straight up uncanny valley.

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
I was a big fan of the Munsters as a kid, it would roll on Nick at Nite right before my bedtime and I always watched. The trailer actually does a pretty decent job of capturing the vibes imo. The only thing that made it weird for me was that it was in color. I'm so used to the Munsters in black and white that the colored in version took me to a straight up uncanny valley.
RZ made the attempt - the execution was wrong . Let it be known that there were budgetary issues from Universal Pictures- it’s not all on him
:ufdup:

storyteller

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NYC
RZ made the attempt - the execution was wrong . Let it be known that there were budgetary issues from Universal Pictures- it’s not all on him
:ufdup:

I ain't mad at it. It's campy and got some of the "silly" that made the show so charming. I think RZ seems like he knows what to go for with it. The only thing that I think threw viewers into overreaction is that they're not used to the Munsters in color. Because otherwise, I thought it did a pretty good job of capturing the old feel.

Jello Biafra

A true friend stabs you in the front
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Behind You
Im still trying to watch this shyt,,they keep bouncing around into past and present ,,, shyt is Extremely bipolar and Irritating,,

Imma about to Tap out,, fukk this shyt
The time jumping didn't do this show any favors. They should've focused on the fall of civilization stuff in the first season and had the confidence they would get renewed so they could do the future stuff at a later date.