Essential The Official Coli Horror Film Thread: Discussion, Recommendations And Murder.

Nicole0416_718_929_646212

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC and FBA Riverboat Retaliation
“Just last week we got the full trailer for The Munsters, which revealed the new movie would be unleashed this September. And now we know where! While the tone of the new trailer is pretty much authentic to the original 1964 CBS television series, there are some obvious differences. First and foremost: no kids! Instead, Zombie’s version of events will focus on Herman and Lily’s love story.”

This is bullshyt. This is that bait and switch shyt. This is supposed to be a remake horror/ type movie- what is this love story garbage ?? Netflix —Really??
:what::hhh:
First Texas Chainsaw Massacre now THIS?!!!!!
I swear - I’m feeling finessed right now.

NETFLIX??!!!

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Everybody spazzing on the trailer, losing their damn minds is what did it. Instead of waiting for the movie - obviously this was a last minute decision.

I’m so mad at this drop right now. Wtf!!!?? 2 years and he decides at the last minute to pop out on Netflix :what:

Lootpack

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DM[V]
Everybody spazzing on the trailer, losing their damn minds is what did it. Instead of waiting for the movie - obviously this was a last minute decision.

I’m so mad at this drop right now. Wtf!!!?? 2 years and he decides at the last minute to pop out on Netflix :what:

882.gif

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin

:snoop:
This has been a very uneventful horror news event - not feeling it. Never thought I would see a time when RZ would break to the pressure
:patrice:
tenor.gif

Not in the mood for any mentions, tags, replies, responses in this thread - I’m not reading nothing from y’all. I already know - fukkkkkkkkkk
:deadrose::beli:

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Smfh - shut up Jello 🤬😡🥵

Tell Hex to delete my account - it’s over. I don’t want this horror film discussion thread no mo - it’s dead to me
:damn::damn:

Dammmmittttt - i can’t even defend RZ’s decision right now - I literally have no words which is highly unusual for me admittedly
:mjlol::palm:

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin

“Early reports had the movie premiering in theaters and on Paramount+ simultaneously, but it turns out the film is heading straight to Netflix. While an exact release date has yet to be announced, the first full trailerrevealed that the movie will debut this September.”

I’m blaming Marvel and DC Comics for this - every movie has to be a superhero or a big budget mass consumption epic release - not everything needs to be for profit, nothing is about the art of the craft anymore. Dub moves
Let me vent.. go away!!

fIybWN.gif

storyteller

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NYC
I like the fourth one as well
until it gets to space
the first hour is solid , especially with the origin of the box
if they would have stuck with that i felt it would have been better.
I'm definitely gonna revisit those middle ones. I know it falls off a cliff at one point, but I def want to revisit the early ones. Hellraiser in space is such a wild idea as it is and i don't remember that one at all. I'ma def find it and watch. Bloody Disgusting had an article on an unmade Hellraiser movie that i think sounds like it coulda been damned good but probably needed too much budget to pull off. It woulda been the fifth and continued the storyline.

“It started off with a prologue. Pinhead and his other core Cenobites, members of the Order of the Gash, they’d been imprisoned by the rhomboid god Leviathan (which you saw in Hellbound: Hellraiser II) within the Schism, which is this otherworldly dimensional limbo of blackness, for their overzealous doctrines of Pain and Order.

“It began with a flashback prelude, in 1750s America. You had the Duke De L’Isle, who is the commissioner of the main configuration boxes from Phillipe Lemarchand in France, who we saw in Hellraiser: Bloodline. He leads a ragtag team of prospectors into a fissure rift in the remote parts of the Appalachian Mountains containing ore veins of silver and gold.

“We learn that De L’Isle is wholly financing the construction and funding of a mining community on this site in the hope that it will one day be a prosperous town. He is specifically only interested in mining this kind of strange burnished metal that none of the other miners know that somewhat resembles copper, which is discovered eventually to be a shard of the infernal god Leviathan. Once it’s mined and exported, it forms the metallic components and the puzzle boxes. So this town is basically built on a splintered chunk of Leviathan.”

The article gives you the entire plot, it's pretty crazy but sounds like the best hell raiser concept in a long time.